If you could describe yourself as a bey...

Poll: Is the bey you chose your fav?

Yes
64.33%
No
35.67%
Total: 100% 157 vote(s)
I would probably be Galman with a flat BB. I am easy going (free spinning Sub AR), can deflect attacks (aka I have lots of comebacks at my disposal), and I have bad stamina. And also, Crazy Monkey Attack pretty much describes me in one word. Wait...that's three.

I would be Storm Capricorn because I am very jumpy XD
mine would be flame Libra T125ES
because i have good stamina
I would describe myself as Screw Aquario 100R2F, Screw is because I am a good fighter and have good offense, Aquario because I'm an Aquarius, 100 because I'm only 4 feet 11 inches and R2F because I'm a really fast runner.
i would be fang leone because my zodiac sighn, and i am very defensive( i always want to argue), and love to be right, and i have moderate stamina
I would say I'm my storm Pegasus which spin for a minute and two seconds because I have good stamina and attack power
I would probably be Galaxy Pegasus because I come on strong with my attack
Diablo nemesis, cause i have a dark/evil side to me, and am also big and a BOSS.
Hell Kerbecs; because I have 3 heads.
I would be an Amphilyon for sure. Ferocious, strong, powerful and agile, yet very unbalanced (and I am talking about my bad habits here haha!)
I would be either Earth Leone, Wave Libra, or Earth Virgo. I like to hide myself inside a strong wall that no one can bust through like Libra and Leone's Supersonic Waves and Windy Walls, but I am also a ballerina, though rather clumsy. I am very shy and tend to fail a lot...
(Apr. 14, 2012  7:20 PM)Dragonmaster45 Wrote: I would say I'm my storm Pegasus which spin for a minute and two seconds
This part of your post is very off-topic, try to keep on topic please.

Ray Unicorno because in the beginning of a fight I'm defensive and weakish but when I am angry I can take someone a lot stronger than me down with speed and rage strength. I know how I fight because I am a martial artist.
I would be Earth Leone 145WD.
I would probaly be Death Quetzalcoatl, because I can be strong and defensive at times, but quick and offensive at other times.
I can play football for along time non-stop but I can't run very long.I think I am like flame libra
I would be a hybrid of phantom Orion and a custom l drago guardian BD145 LRF because I can fight hard and for a long time.
I posted on what bey I think I would be before, but I think I should change it.

I think I would be Torch(I'M SKINNY)Fox(I'M FAST)c145(I SWITH FIGHTING STYLES)RF(AGAIN, I AM FAST!!!)
So, yeah, I would be Torch Fox C145RF.
I would be a Virgo/Lyra hybrid because because I am in musical Theatre and I love signing and dancing. I also have good attack and exellent stamina
Now come to think about it, I would mostly be my own nickname;Hell Aquila BD145WD
Its a balance type,combination of all types mostly like me cuz in sports like futsal or football(not trying to brag),I'm always chosen to be a defender because I can snatch the ball getting close to me and kick it to the striker and most of the time, the ball never get passed me,and im probably the best in my class.And I'm also very fast in running,but when it comes to attack,my bey doesn't go so well like me.I'd probably punch em' in the face to defend myself but if it backfired I'd bite them.
I think I would be Phantom Leone 90MF because I tend to argue with people until they tired of arguing and just stop (Phantom 90MF outspins its opponent). Leone because I'm a Leo.
(Apr. 29, 2011  11:56 PM)Guardian Wrote: Hell kerbecs because i have stamina and i'm powerful
I don't have three heads but i'm as smart as three heads HA! XD

Same goes for me, but I can also compare myself to Driger S, V2, and MS because I have the power of a tiger. I have stamina to last forever when none are attacking me and when attacked, I can counter back and destroy them with the power of a full-on attack beyblade.
(Apr. 30, 2011  12:16 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Earth Eagle. Strong Defense and good stamina.

I can also compare myself to Earth Eagle for those reasons also.
I'm probably going to keep going on, and on:
Basalt Bull/Aries TH170 SD
Basalt: heavier than I look/ REALLY dense, have strong defence, can push back
anyone who attacks.
Bull/Aries: Can be calm as a ram and then suddenly RAGE like a bull, my zodiac sign originally was 'Taurus' and was changed to 'Aries' (April 20th)
TH170: A little bit taller than average people my age (170) but not REALLY tall, I keep on growing and have grown a few inches in the last couple of months/
(170-->195-->220)
CS: Great Defence and Stamina, and raw attack power when an opponent tries to attack me.
(Jul. 24, 2011  6:31 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I got it!

I describe myself as an Evil Pisces ED145WD

Reasons
1. I'm a Pisces
2. I'm big, heavy, and strong

Being big, heavy, and strong doesn't match your bey.
Evil is VERY light and weak and there is nothing big about your bey.
i describe myself as a balance type-attack defense because i seriously have zip stamina. but whenever i feel like it, i could knock someone out.also i just turn my back to them and then bouncing off. the only thing i have in common with my bey is defense.
I would probably be a Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, because Defense is my specialty and my Stamina is HORRIBLE XD

EDIT: Kind of a contradiction because my username is DefStamina XD