Hey guys :)

Hey,im a 14 year old boy from india who has alot of passion for beyblade,but............i have not been beyblading since the end of beyblade g revolution.here in india,metal fusion started just about 2-3 weeks ago.i have seen reviews on beyblades on youtube and stuff and i have a tough choice between-flame libra,flame sagittario and rock aquario for my first metal fight bey Stupid

so if anyone could help me out,that would be great Wink

thanks,
bladestar20
Hi im nikey90 i love beyblade 2 and a got the first beyblades, by the way when you said you had a hard choice a would choose Flamesagetariio(sorry).Stupid
rock aquario has great defense and stamina and the tip is great for balance customizations! i would definetly go with rock aquario
hey welcome to WBO you will love it here! there are lots of thing to do.
PM me if you need anything!
also if you can find it storm pegasis or lightning ldrago or galaxy pegasis or meteo ldrago if you can find it would be the best choice of an attack type beyblade (i'd prefer meteo ldrago though i'm not sure you have it because it's new) get at least two if you can afford cause you can customize it alot and it's fun customizing or playing by yourself
thanks for the feedback guys Smile

ill wait for more feedback until i decide which one to buy Smile

btw,dracofrancis,i heard attack types slow down very fast,is that true??
bcuz thats the reason im not intrested in the attack ones ........!!
And ive also got a hard choice its between Lighting L-drago and rock aries. (HELP)
Hello I'm beybladers rule my real name is Nick! Wink
Welcome to the WBO ! I hope you enjoy are community ; Flame Sagitarrio is a good choice.
Finally. I went to india over the summer and all there was were v-force blades.

You should get flame libra. It is the best out of those choices.
WELCOME TO THE WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you have a nice time here!
thanks guys Smile
havent been here for a while

sorry to revive the thread...