Hey, I'm Breeze!

Hello everyone! I am have been lurking these forums for a while, but never joined...
I am new to Beyblading, and I do not own a single Beyblade item, but I am looking to get HEAVILY in to it, competitive and everything, so I have a few questions.

1) What items should I get to start Blading?

2) How do I read/understand combos such as "Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F"?

3) What else should I know besides these thing?

Thank you so much in advance and I hope to become a valuable asset to this forum and to Beyblading in general!
Welcome to the WBO.
You can start by reading the forums. Would answer your questions in a jiffy.
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:23 PM)Breeze Wrote: Hello everyone! I am have been lurking these forums for a while, but never joined...
I am new to Beyblading, and I do not own a single Beyblade item, but I am looking to get HEAVILY in to it, competitive and everything, so I have a few questions.

1) What items should I get to start Blading?

2) How do I read/understand combos such as "Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F"?

3) What else should I know besides these thing?

Thank you so much in advance and I hope to become a valuable asset to this forum and to Beyblading in general!
Welcome to the WBO

(Mar. 15, 2011  7:25 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Welcome to the WBO.
Please, don't bite anyone to death.
Welcome! Please please enjoy!!

Any questions? ask me! I'll answer!
Welcome to the WBO and have a nice time blading
1)You should get the hand grip with the angle compass, it's good for a newbei and try to avoid buying any bey which is tall or have the fusion wheel name "F" or "Flame" cause they are went i try all kinds of combination with that fusion wheel, it losses and a tall bey loses its balance very easily. Try to get a heavy fusion wheel(Poison) so it don't bounce/fly out of the stadium that easily or a aero- dinamic fusion wheel(Burn,Thermal) so it can spin longer
2)they are the name of the parts[Image: 180px-Hws.jpg]from top to bottom. The 90 spin track is the shortest spin track in the beyblade history(went i type this)
3)you should get to know the MFB type of beyblade, you can go to the beywiki. Avoid playing on the floor cause its performance tip(metal,plastic) can break or the outer layer chiff off if you do so and always play on the stadium
I hope that answers your questions
By the way where are you from?
Welcome to the WBO!! If you have any questions feel free to PM me! As for starting materials, just get the typical stadium, launcher and beyblades. Thats all there is to it! As for understanding combos, those will come over time on the site. Some examples are MF- metal face, RF- rubber flat, SW145- Switch 145. There are 5 parts to every beyblade- Facebolt, clear wheel, metal wheel, track, and tip. Clear wheels are generally constellations like pegasis, gemios etc. tracks are always numbers, higher the number, taller the track. Have fun on this site!