Hey

Hey my name is Claire. But Sal is cool too. I'm 24 from the Uk. I used to blade back in the plastic days. I used to have wyborg and Dragoon F. But now i want to get back into it again. But the only thing that's holding me back is my age and where I live. So I've come here in hope people my age can relate. I'll will be getting some new bey gear soon and kinda looking forward to it.

But yeah hey
Welcome to the WBO! Read the rules and have fun!

I'm from the UK as well :3
(Mar. 01, 2015  8:42 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Read the rules and have fun!

I'm from the UK as well :3

Hehe thanks I will do :3

And wooo high 5 XD

I just don't know where to get started blade wise tbh. Such a long time Unhappy
We are absolutely there to help you with that. Do not hesitate to use our "Ask a question, get an answer!", Purchase Consultation and "Build me a combo!" threads to get all the answers you need. You also seem acquainted with Beywiki already, but it does offer a lot of information on the new Beyblades as well as the old ones.
(Mar. 01, 2015  8:38 PM)Salamence91 Wrote: Hey my name is Claire. But Sal is cool too. I'm 24 from the Uk. I used to blade back in the plastic days. I used to have wyborg and Dragoon F. But now i want to get back into it again. But the only thing that's holding me back is my age and where I live. So I've come here in hope people my age can relate. I'll will be getting some new bey gear soon and kinda looking forward to it.

But yeah hey

Hi Clarie,

You are really only just down the road from me and my two sons. (We are in Rochdale, I understand you are in Huddersfield.)

I am 38, approaching 39, so I can relate to how you feel.

Welcome to the WBO.
(Mar. 02, 2015  11:37 AM)trisd Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2015  8:38 PM)Salamence91 Wrote: Hey my name is Claire. But Sal is cool too. I'm 24 from the Uk. I used to blade back in the plastic days. I used to have wyborg and Dragoon F. But now i want to get back into it again. But the only thing that's holding me back is my age and where I live. So I've come here in hope people my age can relate. I'll will be getting some new bey gear soon and kinda looking forward to it.

But yeah hey

Hi Clarie,

You are really only just down the road from me and my two sons. (We are in Rochdale, I understand you are in Huddersfield.)

I am 38, approaching 39, so I can relate to how you feel.

Welcome to the WBO.

Hehe awesome Grin

And I'm just telling myself age is just a number XD

But thanks :3 btw been trying to message you back all day but I keep getting errors. I'm not ignoring you. I'll reply as soon as it lets me Smile
Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions regarding anything, you can PM me Smile

Enjoy your time here!
(Mar. 02, 2015  10:25 PM)Salamence91 Wrote: Hehe awesome Grin

And I'm just telling myself age is just a number XD

But thanks :3 btw been trying to message you back all day but I keep getting errors. I'm not ignoring you. I'll reply as soon as it lets me Smile

No problem about the PMs. I get the same error very frequently since the migration. I have a workaround that I have posted about in the following thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Bugs...pid1257564

If you are still having problems I have PMed you my email adress.