Hello Bladers!

Hello everbody.
I am a member of Beyblade Web.
My real name is Metin.
I am a Turkish blader Grin .
And my beyblades are Draciel Viper (2),Driger Fang (2),Dragoon Fantom,Dranzer Flame,Wyborg (2),and Dragoon Victory.
My favorite Beyblade anime character is Tyson.
Welcome to WBO!!! There are sooo many Turkish bladers joining. You guys could have a tourny soon.
(Dec. 07, 2008  4:12 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome to WBO!!! There are sooo many Turkish bladers joining. You guys could have a tourny soon.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
(Dec. 07, 2008  4:12 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome to WBO!!! There are sooo many Turkish bladers joining. You guys could have a tourny soon.

Well I'm responsible for this. Grin

Yes welcome to WBO! nd I agree! Theres certainly enough Turkish bladers for a tourney! Cya round in the forumsGrin

They already have pretty large tournament held by the Turkish holders of the Beyblade Franchise. I can't remember the name of them though lol. If a member of the Turkish BB community could enlighten me then that would be great.
What kind of enlightment do you want lol? Grin contact me via PM. Smile
Yes, there are a lot of Turkish members. I will work with Beyblade-Web to organize a Turkish event soon.

Welcome!
Brad, it would be a proper event if you would get yourself in Turkey. Because you will be one of those people who organise it.
Sadly, unless someone wants to pay my flight to Turkey, it's impossible for me.
but maybe we (Turkish bladers) can organize that????
Welcome Grin
(Dec. 07, 2008  10:53 PM)bado Wrote: but maybe we (Turkish bladers) can organize that????

I think you can!

I am just a normal person with a BEY DREAM.

Anyone can do it!
Well then we should find 1500 Canadian Dollars for him to come Smile
Welcome to WBO.