Girl Blader! Yay!

Hellooo, i'm LeoneWindStrike, but you can call me LWS. I had hoped i was not the only girl Blader, and i am relieved to see that i am not! My favorite bey, as you can guess, is Rock Leone. Need i say more?
Well, welcome to the WBO! Its rare to see a girl blader these days! Hope you feel welcomed on here.
welcome to wbo leone wind enjoy here
Thanks! Truth is, ive been on for about a week, but i decided to make this, i'm pretty new to Beyblade, but I believe i will stay with it for a long while. (Bye, bakugan)
Cool! I liek Mudkipz!
Welcome to the WBO, i too love rock leone. And LWS was my favorite Light machine gun on MW2, ahhaa flashback Tongue_out i hope u enjoy ur stay here and message me if u need anything, have questions or want to talk. And again, welcome.!
Hello and welcome to the WBO !
Hope you have a great time here ! Grin
Ok...welcome to wbo!! Hope you like it here!
i am new to i just started. I am a guy. my favorite Beyblade is Burn Fireblaze,Thermal Pisces and earth eagle
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:32 PM)beyblade1o1 Wrote: i am new to i just started. I am a guy. my favorite Beyblade is Burn Fireblaze,Thermal Pisces and earth eagle

You shouldn't post your introduction on somone else's introduction thread, but welcome girl blader and this dude aswell have fun on the forums...Peace off.
Sup. Nice to see a girl blader around here! I hope you enjoy the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO haha.. im new as well but this is a great place