Free Graphics.

I know it's not Beyblade Based, but I was thinking about an animated avatar with Kirito (1st edition) from Sword Art online using his duel wielding skill against Heathcliffe in the final fight, if it wouldn't be too hard. Really, all I really want is to see a few seconds of Kirito hitting Heathcliffe with dual wielding, but the camera shouldn't be facing one particular person.

Thx Tongue_out_wink
(Jul. 26, 2014  12:59 PM)Crax686 Wrote: I know it's not Beyblade Based, but I was thinking about an animated avatar with Kirito (1st edition) from Sword Art online using his duel wielding skill against Heathcliffe in the final fight, if it wouldn't be too hard. Really, all I really want is to see a few seconds of Kirito hitting Heathcliffe with dual wielding, but the camera shouldn't be facing one particular person.

Thx Tongue_out_wink
Hello fellow Sword Art Online friend. Smile

I have every episode of Sword Art Online on my tablet. I can make it for you, but could you PM more details ?
Just to say, guys, HMS and plastic avatars have a tradition to be part of the new features for every year's HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day, so making them all now would make us lose one feature for the following years' celebrations, unlike Metal Fight Beyblade avatars which we definitely appreciate since we were really behind, so a big thanks to Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ.
Okey, no more plastics out of me. Wink

Got few new higher quality versions of some previous avatars, as well as a some new additions.

FYI, I'm deleting the older versions of updated avatars within a couple days of posting their newer versions, so beware! *cough*lol@Ginga*cough*

EDIT: I should definitely be done now, lol. There are only, like, 2 left not including Synchromes.
(Jul. 26, 2014  7:37 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Okey, no more plastics out of me. Wink

Got few new higher quality versions of some previous avatars, as well as a some new additions.

FYI, I'm deleting the older versions of updated avatars within a couple days of posting their newer versions, so beware! *cough*lol@Ginga*cough*
Yay! You're the best Angry Face. I will be taking that previous Phoenic avatar that Ginga kicked to the curb,Argh!. I love these new ones, though!
Just made a Masamune-related signature. Whoever'd like it, feel free to use it, as long as you'd give credit, stating that Mɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ made this signature:

[Image: Masamune_Kadoya_FTW_png.png]
Some graphics I've done..Feel free to use it!

Credit to Angry Face for the background

You can add your own text if you want

[Image: berserker_whiger_zpse2f8d768.png]

Edit: Driger Fang [
[Image: fjuQIxr.gif]

[Image: ruLDz67.gif]

I can't follow the Trypio GIF in the direction it's actually spinning...

More of these to come, I think. Smile

EDIT: Here're a couple new avatars.

[Image: zcOh9Cs.png] [Image: zKFj46H.png]

EDIT2:

[Image: kzsYKJ1.png] [Image: nCH16oQ.png] [Image: dLukXFk.png] [Image: L84Yx9S.png] [Image: ldOJInc.png]
[Image: 2QZiz8l.png]
(Oct. 14, 2014  3:12 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: I can't follow the Trypio GIF in the direction it's actually spinning...

EDIT2:

[Image: kzsYKJ1.png] [Image: nCH16oQ.png] [Image: dLukXFk.png] [Image: L84Yx9S.png] [Image: ldOJInc.png]
[Image: vVYToSq.png]

More spinning ones Grin. Plz?
(Oct. 14, 2014  3:12 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: [Image: fjuQIxr.gif]

EDIT2:

Are the GIF only plastics? If not then can I request a Dranzer MS please?

EDIT2:

Actually yeah, like HolyPhoenix5 said, is there any chance you can make HMS/MFB GIF? I would love Death. Quetzalcoatl or Variares, if you can then thanks.
Those sprites actually came from this site; I just animated a couple of the ones that I liked. I got started on Wolborg and another one, but then I was distracted with making those avatars. xD
(Oct. 18, 2014  1:00 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Those sprites actually came from this site; I just animated a couple of the ones that I liked. I got started on Wolborg and another one, but then I was distracted with making those avatars. xD

Whoops, sorry to bother you then.

EDIT2:

The Cygnus and Uranus ones looks so cool!
(Oct. 18, 2014  1:05 AM)Yato-San Wrote:

EDIT2:

The Cygnus and Uranus ones looks so cool!
Dat Cygnus doh, is so rad, the colours and tone work very nicely together.
Definitely some great edits Aɴɢʀʏ, awesome work! Kudos to you, too!

Also, here's something I just recently worked on, mainly to experiment a bit more with PicMonkey's Drop Shadow effect. Had I of not chose the Shido motif, I would have loved this as a signature of mines, haha. By the way, if planning credit isn't necessary, although I would appreciate it:

[Image: Kenta_for_Share.png]
(Oct. 18, 2014  1:12 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2014  1:05 AM)Yato-San Wrote: The Cygnus and Uranus ones looks so cool!

You guys do know that those are screenshots straight out of the anime, right ? I mean, we should all be greatful for Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ taking the time to crop them into avatars and he is actually great in graphics globally (especially those edits to our site banner, yo), but no edits were required for those avatars.
(Oct. 18, 2014  3:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2014  1:12 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2014  1:05 AM)Yato-San Wrote: The Cygnus and Uranus ones looks so cool!

You guys do know that those are screenshots straight out of the anime, right ? I mean, we should all be greatful for Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ taking the time to crop them into avatars and he is actually great in graphics globally (especially those edits to our site banner, yo), but no edits were required for those avatars.

I know, it's just nice to compliment them, because it does look nice, I may try a Death Quetzalcoatl one.
Made a sharper Gladiator Bahamdia and Screw Capricorn:

[Image: w9lH5Pv.png] [Image: rkQktzZ.png]

Plus, this gif of all the MFB avatars in the default gallery, and then some.

[Image: keXYAJ6.gif]

Had something like this in mind when I decided to make this, so have fun I guess, ha ha?
I have created some thing for Gingka lovers

Note: Credit is must ...

Note: You can add any type of text to it (e.g your username)

(Oct. 18, 2014  1:29 AM)Shido Wrote:

Also, here's something I just recently worked on, mainly to experiment a bit more with PicMonkey's Drop Shadow effect. Had I of not chose the Shido motif, I would have loved this as a signature of mines, haha. By the way, if planning credit isn't necessary, although I would appreciate it:

What do you use to edit your sigs/banners/avatars ?
If Photoshop then what version ?
(Nov. 18, 2014  4:46 PM)Cup Wrote: I have created some thing for Gingka lovers

Note: Credit is must ...

Note: You can add any type of text to it (e.g your username)

(Oct. 18, 2014  1:29 AM)Shido Wrote:

What do you use to edit your sigs/banners/avatars ?
If Photoshop then what version ?
We use the same thing,Pixlr and Pic monkey Wink
Just thought I'd post these here:

[Image: An5UmWW.gif] [Image: nLSyWjs.gif]
(Jun. 23, 2015  4:26 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Just thought I'd post these here:

[Image: An5UmWW.gif] [Image: nLSyWjs.gif]

These look nice! Grin

If @[Kai-V] wants to add these to the gallery, go for it. They're just cropped down from the Amazon Japan product images.

[Image: 7cpmHXl.png] [Image: ktJu7BS.png] [Image: UrFg7Bs.png] [Image: 0PHacyt.png]
Is this like a signature shop? If it is then I really want one!!!