(Nov. 25, 2020  2:43 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: [Image: vilgax-58716543.png]

Damn Vilgax did you turn into a noodle

Look how they massacred my boy
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:43 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: [Image: vilgax-58716543.png]

Damn Vilgax did you turn into a noodle

Vilgax Sushi Noodle Soup.
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:43 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: once again, my trap card!

srsly tho, if google/bing, put creative commons, and if anywhere else, just put name of creator
This is from a card game, I ain’t gonna go into the companies index and find the artist.

just post the card game and the card. Example:

Dark Magician, Yugioh
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:45 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Damn Vilgax did you turn into a noodle

Look how they massacred my boy

That's Ben 10 Alien Force/Ultimate Alien for you!
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:47 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:44 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: This is from a card game, I ain’t gonna go into the companies index and find the artist.

just post the card game and the card. Example:

Dark Magician, Yugioh

(Nov. 21, 2020  4:20 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If you are publishing photographs or other images that you don't own the right to, you must give credit to its source or could be held liable for copyright infringement under 17 U.S. Code Section 501(a) of the United States copyright law.

Would just saying "Oh yeah my monster looks like this in my fan fic" be really publishing? I mean sure its not yours and you can state that, but its not like they're doing anything downright illegal.

the occupation, business, or activity of preparing and issuing books, journals, and other material for sale.

This is the definition of publishing. These aren't going on sale, nor are they being posted without addressing that they do or do not belong to the person posting. Its not like the WBO is a giant site like Twitter anyways,

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Definition of plagiarism. yes the users in question aren't able to find exactly where the images came from, but they acknowledge they do not own them

I rest my case
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:47 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: just post the card game and the card. Example:

Dark Magician, Yugioh

(Nov. 21, 2020  4:20 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If you are publishing photographs or other images that you don't own the right to, you must give credit to its source or could be held liable for copyright infringement under 17 U.S. Code Section 501(a) of the United States copyright law.

Would just saying "Oh yeah my monster looks like this in my fan fic" be really publishing? I mean sure its not yours and you can state that, but its not like they're doing anything downright illegal.

the occupation, business, or activity of preparing and issuing books, journals, and other material for sale.

This is the definition of publishing. These aren't going on sale, nor are they being posted without addressing that they do or do not belong to the person posting. Its not like the WBO is a giant site like Twitter anyways,

the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Definition of plagiarism. yes the users in question aren't able to find exactly where the images came from, but they acknowledge they do not own them

I rest my case

you did not state you did not own them. tbh i thought you would get mad bcause you DID make them
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:54 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: you did not state you did not own them. tbh i thought you would get mad bcause you DID make them

What? Who here thought I owned these pictures?
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:54 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: you did not state you did not own them. tbh i thought you would get mad bcause you DID make them

What? Who here thought I owned these pictures?

me lol, i got paranoid. anyways just forget it
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Damn Vilgax did you turn into a noodle

Vilgax Sushi Noodle Soup.

lol
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:52 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:46 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Vilgax Sushi Noodle Soup.

lol

is burst going to have a six season?
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:01 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:52 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol

is burst going to have a six season?

from the rumours likely
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:01 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: is burst going to have a six season?

from the rumours likely

it feels so good to be back in WBO. I was so busy that I couldn't get on WBO. Burst is getting really good in my moment so I was just wondering if burst would have a 6th season
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:05 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: from the rumours likely

it feels so good to be back in WBO. I was so busy that I couldn't get on WBO. Burst is getting really good in my part.

lol
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:05 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:05 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: it feels so good to be back in WBO. I was so busy that I couldn't get on WBO. Burst is getting really good in my part.

lol

yup lol

I really need to work on my fan fic
Chapter 3: The Defense Types Fierce Waves! [Part 1]
Eclipse Force when is the next chap?
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:56 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Eclipse Force when is the next chap?

Ngl I forgot about this lol but I enjoyed working on it maybe I'll work on it again idk.
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  1:56 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Eclipse Force when is the next chap?

Ngl I forgot about this lol but I enjoyed working on it maybe I'll work on it again idk.

Lol it's ok, my fanfic hasn't gotten a new chap in a week and I don't think I;ll be able to make more than 2 chaps a week now (I'm grounded and etc life stuff)