Face Contest: Design a new Beyblade accessory! - Results in!!

(May. 13, 2014  6:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To be honest, I think we did not even receive three entries ... This is rather disappointing.

You received 4 actually. Tri, Me, Username and Angry.
If an extra entry is required I can give an extra entry to spice it up some more. I've got a small collection of ideas with write ups I can get posted at quick notice.
Any entries would be appreciated.
I can enter, it it's not to late.
Considering we only had 4 so far, better late than never, in my opinion, anyways. Tongue_out
(May. 14, 2014  9:18 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Considering we only had 4 so far, better late than never, in my opinion, anyways. Tongue_out
I will submit my entry by this Sunday.
I forgot to say before, I'm impressed Username made up a working item, well done! Grin

Here would be my entry:

The Ultron Launcher

Summary Of Features

-Only launcher ever needed
-Compatible with all current systems
-Left and Right spin
-String or Ripcord launching
-Adjustable angle of the grip
-Left handed friendly
-Uprgraded with bearings to improve efficiency and string life.
-Adjustable gear ratios to change performance
-A cartridge in the grip neatly stores all the prongs which can be interchanged

How it works

The Ultron Launcher is the ultimate in launchers, combines Plastic, HMS and MFB generations together as well as Left and Right Spin capability - to reduce the need for multiple launchers down to just 1!

Grips are also a current limitation, whereby they aren't made to have an adjustable angle so you have to suit yourself to the launcher which can be uncomfortable. A pivot between the grip and the mechanism allow the angle to be moved to what angle is comfiest for yourself. This would also aid left handed bladers in being as comfortable as a right handed blader.

The choice between ripcord and string launchers has always been difficult for me, nostalgia or better performance. As it's a new design of internal parts it's possible to have a ripcord and string mechanisms fitted inside to allow the choice between the two. This also means that internal gears can be changed for different sized gears to alter the ratio of the launcher.

To use the launcher for a different format or direction you pull out the cartridge from inside the grip, select the right prong you want and swap it with the current one fitted. These prongs would be held on a splined shaft to stop it free spinning and a magnet would keep the prongs on the shaft.

Efficiency and lifespan is a problem with current launchers to date IMO, so the Ultron Launcher would be fully bearing'd. The cost would be much higher than a standard launcher, but much cheaper and more convenient than buying every type of launcher separate.
Wow, that's a pretty innovative concept, nice. Tongue_out
Things like this usually get way more attention and I have no idea what happened. Was it even advertised as a face contest in an announcement or banner? Because I personally only heard about it when Leone19 messaged me ... Unhappy
Umm not sure if I missed something, but why was lowen allowed to enter when the deadline was the 13th at a minute before midnight?
(May. 18, 2014  1:53 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Umm not sure if I missed something, but why was lowen allowed to enter when the deadline was the 13th at a minute before midnight?

I missed Kai-V's date, sorry.

Either way, I'm sure she'd be willing to possibly extend the deadline to count it, since only a few were actually recieved.
Yes, we will allow it, considering such a low entry pool.
(May. 18, 2014  1:21 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: Things like this usually get way more attention and I have no idea what happened. Was it even advertised as a face contest in an announcement or banner? Because I personally only heard about it when Leone19 messaged me ... Unhappy

It wasn't advertised per say, Kai-V messaged me if I'd allow her to turn it into a Face Contest and it happened, haha. Tongue_out
Sorry guys I won't have time to do this. I have way too much studying... In fact. I am not even supposed to be posting right now. God luck though!
(May. 18, 2014  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, we will allow it, considering such a low entry pool.

And there goes my chance of getting in the top three. Whatevers.

Is the entry period officially over? So has the Commitee and Leone19's judges started the voting?

Will the wait for results be as long as the bey design contest? I hope not...
Did this ever finish. I know there were not very many entries, which was kinda of odd due to there being a face on the line.
I'm not sure how long the deadline was extended, myself. I think we'd be able to just pick the first/top winner, rather than 3, though.
It can definitely be closed now. The judges will determine who the winners are/winner is.
The results are finally in! And while we're at it, why not reuse the same topic to post the results? Here we go!

As was initially promised, a grand total of three entries have been declared winners. The drawings this time were rather funky, often completely ridiculous, but still interesting enough!

But wait, what do the winners get already? That's right, instead of traditionally being a regular Your Creations contest, we turned this into a Face Contest, so the three greatest participants will win one of the following, to their taste!

Enough waiting for now, let's announce who the winners are!

lowen93!

username2130!

Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ!

Good job to you three, and post your Face Booster selection in this thread!
Did Angry Face get 1st or 3rd?

Congrats to the winners!!
Technically they are three winners, so no one is first, second or third.
Congratulations to lowen93, username2130, and Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ! You guys are really deserving of those Face Boosters, and of course, the glory of doing out standing, haha.

btw, kai-v, post the 4th wave of the credits campaign nao..
The next wave of Blader Rewards starts in two days, hah.
You haters. Beyblade electrucutor ftw. Jk Tongue_out.

Angry us on a roll with these face contests. Can we get those bey lotto results?