EVERYTHING MUST GO! Plastics, HMS, accessories, etc.

(May. 02, 2009  4:58 AM)josh-jf Wrote: I already dibsed it please read the thread properly.

LOL you can't stop other people from making an offer, this isn't a race.
Just to clarify, I'm not taking any offers yet. This is just to garner interest since I'm not 100% sure what I have. That list is just a general idea. Once I know for sure I'll put up my asking prices and we'll see how it goes from there. Tongue_out
I want tornado balance depending on price!
Also want
Dragoon MS
Dranzer MS
Driger MS
Draciel MS
Dragoon MSUV
Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Thunder Dragon
Advance Striker
Advance Guardian
Advance Averazer
if no one buys it before me! in line of course!
(May. 02, 2009  5:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: LOL you can't stop other people from making an offer, this isn't a race.

But carina said 1st come 1st serve so me dibsing it then him asking for a price goes against what she said, i wouldnt have said anything to him if she didnt say that.I wouldnt have even bothered calling dibs because there would be no point in doing so Confused
(May. 02, 2009  6:30 AM)josh-jf Wrote: But carina said 1st come 1st serve so me dibsing it then him asking for a price goes against what she said, i wouldnt have said anything if she didnt say that otheriwise i wouldnt have even bothered calling dibs because they would be no point Confused

(May. 02, 2009  5:29 AM)Carina Wrote: Just to clarify, I'm not taking any offers yet. This is just to garner interest since I'm not 100% sure what I have. That list is just a general idea. Once I know for sure I'll put up my asking prices and we'll see how it goes from there. Tongue_out

I only said "dibs" because Carina and I are old friends, I didn't expect people to start saying "THIS IS MINE NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE IT."
Yes but you neglecting to quote the bit im talking about which was first come first serve and for that particular item i was first not him. If me and carina dont come to a deal when shes ready(which i doubt) then he can go for it. But he wanted a price right away while im still trying to strike a deal with her and while shes not ready to.
Josh, simmer down. It's not a big deal, I know her collection and there is plenty to go around.
(May. 02, 2009  6:53 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Josh, simmer down. It's not a big deal, I know her collection and there is plenty to go around.

Il calm down annie and sorry i shouldnt have made an issue on the thread, so im really sorry carina Unhappy if i have any issues again il pm.
It's alright. ^^ Like Annie said, I've got plenty of blades, this list doesn't even begin to cover it. But yeah, it is first come, first serve. I'm keeping track of who's in line for stuff so if more than one person requests the same blade, it's okay, just... hopefully people are aware that they might not get it. Grin;
If you have a spare HMS grip, I might get that off you.
Okay so, I'm looking at what I have and it seem so far so good in terms of how accurate that list is. However...

[Image: 2v2y5w6.jpg]

... as you can see they're a bit disorganized. >_> So anyone I promised I'd have PM'd tomorrow may have to wait a bit longer since I need to sort through everything and make sure that all the parts match up. D:

(I also added a few things to the top post so please take a look!)
holy carp!!! well ill tell u right now, i definitely want heaps of ur stuff
(May. 03, 2009  5:39 AM)The Shredder Wrote: i thought u werent takng offers yet?

I was Dibbing it,Its first come first serve I think.
Carina is just taking note of what people want at the moment thats all. Then you just have to be patient.
Pretty much. Once I go through everything I'll post a full revised list and PM people about what they want (since it's likely that some of the stuff might not actually exist lol).
Would like to add this to my list of wants:

Samurai Changer MS
I added some things On a post I made,But Ill just post it my dibs here
Tornado balance S
Slash Riger MS
(May. 03, 2009  6:34 AM)Carina Wrote: Pretty much. Once I go through everything I'll post a full revised list and PM people about what they want (since it's likely that some of the stuff might not actually exist lol).

ah well thats cool, i put my dibs in back on the first page Grin
How much is tornado balance and is it in goo condition no dents crack etc?
dIBS dranzer mf YES,AND WHAT COLOUR ARE THE PEICES?
Damn you Syn...

I'd like to add:
RC: Grip Sharp Core (tan)
AR: Advance Survivor (light blue)
Round Shell MS
Tornado Balance Type S