DRAGON KING's Lego beyblade competition! Successfully finished!

Poll: Which entry do you vote for ? A posted explanation to why you voted for the entry would be appreciated.

Entry 1
11.11%
Entry 2
33.33%
Entry 3
0%
Entry 4
5.56%
Entry 5
27.78%
Entry 6
5.56%
Entry 7
16.67%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
Oh duh *face palms self* I'm am such a noob. Thanks by the way.
Is it okay to vote for yourself?
(Apr. 24, 2014  5:19 PM)"Byxis Wrote: Is it okay to vote for yourself?

Please tell me this is a joke. Did you not read the OP or the posts right above you?
Lol sorry! Full Retartz mode was activated

Im super excited!
I couldnt get my entry in. It was too big and no time to resize...Unhappy
(Apr. 24, 2014  8:55 PM)The Troll Wrote: I couldnt get my entry in. It was too big and no time to resize...Unhappy

There wasn't a size limit on the pics... As long as you put them in a spoiler ....
(Apr. 24, 2014  8:58 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2014  8:55 PM)The Troll Wrote: I couldnt get my entry in. It was too big and no time to resize...Unhappy

There wasn't a size limit on the pics... As long as you put them in a spoiler ....

I know, but it was too big to see. You could only see 'The' in my username and like the on side of bey.
(Apr. 24, 2014  9:00 PM)The Troll Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2014  8:58 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

I know, but it was too big to see. You could only see 'The' in my username and like the on side of bey.
Oh well Unhappy. hopefully you can participate in the next competition Smile
(Apr. 24, 2014  9:02 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2014  9:00 PM)The Troll Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2014  8:58 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: There wasn't a size limit on the pics... As long as you put them in a spoiler ....

Oh well Unhappy. hopefully you can participate in the next competition Smile

Yep... Hopefully...
Looks like 5 is barely in lead, c'mon everybody, vote! Only 2 people that aren't competing voted :\
I'm refraining from voting for my own entry, at least for now. I just feel like voting for my own is kind of low and conceited.
(Apr. 25, 2014  7:13 PM)Dual Wrote: I'm refraining from voting for my own entry, at least for now. I just feel like voting for my own is kind of low and conceited.

Amen to dat. I didn't wanna say anything becuz I didn't wanna hurt anybody's feelings Tongue_out

It's currently a tie! Entry 2 and Entry 5 both have 2 votes!
I voted for Entry 5. With a vote for entry 2 between the last post and this, that ties them both up at 3 votes a piece - this could be a close one.

I think the maker made excellent use of the medium (I really have to wonder if |BeyBouncer| does Lego MOC's as another hobby with some of the techniques he employed) to execute something along the lines of a gimmick - something I think a lot of entrants really overlooked. The inclusion of a "bit chip" part was also really neat, as was the consistent color scheme. I do wonder if it would be at all usable, but it definitely struck me as the most dynamic entry.

I did really like number 2, however, that also had an excellent color scheme and very eye-pleasing design, and reminded me a lot of some things I made as a kid, which obviously made for a very tough decision as to who got my vote in the end. Saber Leopard's entry is well-designed in terms of contact points as well, and Dragon_King did a nice job with the Track area, though personally I would probably have built it up into a more offensively-oriented design. Entry #3 working with an actual beyblade launcher is also something I think people should consider as the fact it can do that but has 0 votes is kinda a travesty IMO - big props to Leone19 for pulling that off though I think a better way to make it apparent would have been to include a picture of it on the launcher and then spinning (actually, including spin videos would be a really good idea for future contests), and that would definitely give it a big advantage in an actual battle with the rest. Byxis' entry was also well designed, but I as definitely put off by how round most of its outer perimeter is - it has those small protrusions but yeah. Tri's entry has a nice gimmick (though I wonder how well it actually spins), though the fact a couple of 2013/2014 pieces in it put a quick end to my idea of perhaps doing some battle videos makes me a little sad.

(For future contests in general a flat 'no voting for your own entry' rule would be a good idea, by the way guys Wink )
Thanks Th!nk, really nice words Grin
Also, I've got a account on MOC legos, not yet putted creations, but soon. I've build legos since i'm 2, now i'm 15. My biggest creation is the Air-Ship of Lawrence III in Pokemon 2000 movie, it have more than 1100 pieces, takes me over a month to finish it.
I was stuck between 2 and 5 also, but I decided to go with 2 since I liked his compact design more and stuff. Although I wish he had used something for a Bit Chip, like 1 and 5.

@Th!nk: that was my first attemp at building a Lego beyblade, with limited parts.
I had limited legos like Dragon king too and I think I probably could've done better this is only my second time making a Lego beyblade I need practice.
This is definatly gonna be close. Its tied again :\
How did entry number five get two votes that fast? And who thinks it would be awesome to see entry number two battle number five?
(Apr. 26, 2014  2:56 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: How did entry number five get two votes that fast? And who thinks it would be awesome to see entry number two battle number five?

Because it's Saturday and people have time to look over them and vote... All the accounts are different people.
What happens if there's a tie?
Oh duh I'm a noob I get Tuesday and Wednesday off instead of Saturday and Sunday cause that's the only time I get to spend with my step dad so I kinda forgot that other people get Saturday and Sunday off.
Well looks like |BeyBouncer| is gonna win!

This was awesome!
It's tied right now...
I voted for Dual's entry.

I not only loved the detail, but amazing color choice.
(Apr. 26, 2014  4:07 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I voted for Dual's entry.

I not only loved the detail, but amazing color choice.

Leone, you know I hate you ? XD That is really not nice dude, I was close to win my first contest Crying