Poll: Want me to film it?

YES!
93.75%
nah
0%
I don't care just take my beyblade.
6.25%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
What do'ya mean there is no video? I was looking forward to seeing this, now I'll never be happy...~
Nyahahaha I have stolen your happiness. I don't even have anything I could have uploaded it to anyway. Sorry. Sometime next year I'll do s Burst one and get a YouTube or something.
I don't see why you can't just make a Youtube Channel or upload the rounds to Dailymotion, no offence. :\

I can completely trust that there was none, though uploading videos to confirm match outcomes kind of confirms that there was no bias towards anyone competing.
(Jul. 20, 2015  6:54 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Well the results are in and I hate to tell you that I accidentally deleted the idea of the tournament. I would redo it but I. Have already given out some results so I can't. Oops. Anyway I really liked hearing all your conbos and I really appreciate them.

The results are in and the video is dead

1st Place. ZachBob With Phantom Cancer 145 CS
2nd Place 1234Beyblade with MSF Reviser Killerkren SA164(attack) EWD
3rd place flame0251 With Beat Orso D124 RF

Sorry again about the video I'll try and not do that next time. If there is a next time.
POSTPOSTPOST

Haha I just saw that I won. Go me!

I can't believe that combo won lol.
Me neither. Haha.

(Aug. 12, 2015  9:12 PM)Mitsu Wrote: I don't see why you can't just make a Youtube Channel or upload the rounds to Dailymotion, no offence. :\

I can completely trust that there was none, though uploading videos to confirm match outcomes kind of confirms that there was no bias towards anyone competing.

Well sorry. Accidents happen you know. While I was deleting extra takes. (Battery died so I had a couple extra short takes)

I don't want to make a YouTube or anything so I can post one video. I understand your concern about bias but I assure you there was none. I honestly didn't remember who had what bey after the first two battles. Haha.
No problem, but you have got to tell me which position I am at since I am not in the top3.