Creating Teams W/ Threads

I've noticed the amount of team threads popping up and I feel like there should be a certain guide when creating teams. So this is the guide. Please add on if you can.

How to make a Team Thread

When creating teams on WBO, here is what to think about:
Is your team just going to be around you city/neighborhood, throughout the state, throughout your country, or international?
How many people are going to be in your team? (They should be no larger than 16)
Are there enough people in your area to make a team?
Are there other teams in your area?

When you create your teams, start locally before you start trying to spread out. If there aren't enough people in your area, there is no point in spreading to a larger area.
When you are going to spread out into different areas, you are planning to have representatives for which ever city/neighborhood you are planning to expand to. Make sure there are enough people around there for a team.

For local only teams, this should be your format:
Captain:
Co-captain:
Member:
Member:

There is no need for a mechanic, but that doesn't mean you can't have more members.

For teams that are spread out, this should be your format:
Main Captain:
Captain of [Insert City, State, Country<If necessary]:
Captain of [Insert City, State, Country<If necessary]:
Member from [Insert City, State, Country<If necessary]:

And so on and so forth.

Hope this helps!

Tell me if there is anything I should add.
I don't really think this thread is necessary. Teams can run themselves in however way they like, in whatever type of ruling they like...
I find that there are a lot of teams that aren't even close to each other and can't meet. I also find that teams are trying to make teams in different parts of states or countries, so it helps keeps thing organized.

But that's just me...
I agree with DefStamina. I don't believe this deserves a thread, all though, there should be some guidelines. But to be honest...I don't think the WBO cares too much about teams.
They why create its own sub-forum if they don't care about teams?
If there is going to be this sub-forum, then we should try to make sure the teams are well organized.
(Jun. 08, 2012  2:36 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: They why create its own sub-forum if they don't care about teams?
If there is going to be this sub-forum, then we should try to make sure the teams are well organized.

I'm sorry, I guess I could of written that better...

Well, what I meant is that the WBO comitee, for example Kai-V, they don't mind teams (although I'm sure they are annoyed by some of them), although they lack intrest in these parts, besides from closing topics, maybe congratulating someone, and few other reasons.
I just believe that it's best to help out teams, otherwise there is no point of the Teams Sub-Forum nor team threads. It seems like that most of these threads should be locked, but with this guide that hopefully stays at the top, most threads wouldn't be all over the place. This isn't babysitting them, it's guiding them.

But if the mods find it unnecessary, then fine...
Ah, sorry friend if I offended you. (explained in PM that I don't want to repeat).

But, I do think some teams should be better organized, because a couple of team threads have been popping up that look very...bad (It's early Tired). So I agree with this, but I think teams should have the option to do what they want.

Here is a good example for posting a team topic.
This is my team, and from the nice layout I have, I look professional.
I do think that the fundamental philosophy of creating a Beyblade team is for the people to be quite close to each other geographically. In fact, that is the core for most relationships : boyfriend-girlfriend, close friends, far away cousins ... Long-term relationships barely work.