Brawl WiFi Tournament

OK, me and Hero wish to do a tourny for Brawl but before I put any rules up, (which are still being thought about) I wish to find out who wants to take part and this is going to be over WiFi as well. I can tell you that they will be:

Set out

The set out will be a normal and basic one, people's names will be randomly picked out of a bag and paired up in this way. There are 8 of use and each battle is a one-on-one match which will be best 2 out of three matches with your opponent, the win will move up to the next round and go against the person that won in the round next to them.

Also, I have decided that there will be 4 normal tournaments and a final one. Each tournament will hold 8 people each and the winner goes through to the final one to see who is the best. You can re-enter the tournaments but you will not be entered into the next tournament until the other one is done. Also, those who win a tournament can not re-enter another one just in case you win that one as well and mess up the order of things.
Rules

1. There will be no items on.
2. Everyone is to follow the rules so this is a fair tournament.
3. If there is to much arguing about who won then the tournament will be stopped and there will be no more tournaments in the future.
4. There will be no time limit to when the matches have to be done since people have their social lives and sometimes can't help if they are there or not.
5. The matches are to be stock matches with five lives each.
6. If somehow you get one win, one lose and a draw then another match must be done until someone has two wins.
7. You are aloud to use any character you wish to use.
8. Levels must be chosen from the ones that will be listed below the rule area. Chosing random is not aloud.

Levels

Final Destination
Battlefield
Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Pokemon stadium
Pokemon stadium 2
Lylat Cruise
Yoshi's Island
Castle siege
Smashville
Shadow Moses Island
Hanenbow
Yoshi's Island (Melee)

participants with FC

WBO

Zander Soulwind and brother- 1719-5363-5701
Hero- 1419-0172-2561
Kei- 3351-3726-6833
Flamerx1231- 4640-5257-4077
Blader9- 2363-5409-0910
Torterra14- 0860-2919-8239
MS ash- 3695-2804-9599
Bob-Sagot!- 3909-7339-3947
Pegasis- 4210-3768-3136

If I have put any down that are wrong then please let me know.

Also there is not a prize for the winner because we don't have anything unless someone wants to make a cool Avi or Sig for us. However, those who come 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the final tournament can have the title under their name but you can chose not to if you wish.

1st- Brawl King/Queen
2nd- Brawl Prince/Princess
3rd- Brawl Knight

Note: Faces are for Beyblade stuff only, as I already thought so no bugging Brad about this or moaning.

Match ups

Flamerx1231
Fragbait

Pegasis
Zander soulwind

Kei
Zander's bro

Hero
Bob Saget
Damn, I wish I had an nintendo wii! Well good luck to anyone who competes Joyful_2
My brother and his friends actually run a great site called wifitournament. Particpation is free and you can win prizes, depending on how well you do.

They run competitions for loads of games, on all the major consoles. Here's a link, if anyone's interested: www.wifitournament.com
i gonna join but i have to reset my wifi.i am gonna log off and try agian.bye
if my wireless was fixed before the tournament starts. i will participate. but currently i wont be able 2 Unhappy
Well, you have time at the moment because we still need more people.
Uh hey im kinda new here, but i just stumbled across this..I'm sort of interested though i have only 2 days left till im really busy! I also am busy all week except Fridays Saturdays, and Sundays of course. Though i am always free at times which arent so complicated. But when does the tournament start? My wi-fi works.
I will be participating Wink .
(Apr. 17, 2009  4:52 PM)MS-Ash Wrote: Uh hey im kinda new here, but i just stumbled across this..I'm sort of interested though i have only 2 days left till im really busy! I also am busy all week except Fridays Saturdays, and Sundays of course. Though i am always free at times which arent so complicated. But when does the tournament start? My wi-fi works.
Until there are enough participants, we really can't tell. The tourny should be held on a weekend though, so you should be fine Wink .
guys my wifi is up. woohoo.time to pwn u
(Apr. 17, 2009  4:52 PM)MS-Ash Wrote: Uh hey im kinda new here, but i just stumbled across this..I'm sort of interested though i have only 2 days left till im really busy! I also am busy all week except Fridays Saturdays, and Sundays of course. Though i am always free at times which arent so complicated. But when does the tournament start? My wi-fi works.

Ok, first off, I need to know if you are going to stay here for the updates and the tournament won't start for a while yet, trying to build up the people.

I also need to know what time of day is best for you guys so I know what time to do the battles that will come out.
(Apr. 17, 2009  4:56 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: guys my wifi is up. woohoo.time to pwn u

It's not time yet, I haven't even got the rules fully done and we need more people.
oh whoops.but still i am great at this game
amm.... what characters do you guys play with?
(Apr. 17, 2009  5:01 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: oh whoops.but still i am great at this game

Don't count yourself so high yet.

I use Wolf as my main character and yes, you are aloud to use any character you want but I'm thinking of making it that you have to stick with that character, so chose well.
can two people play with the same character?
(Apr. 17, 2009  5:10 PM)pegasis Wrote: can two people play with the same character?

Yes because if we have more people than there is characters than it would be hard to do it then. Also, you play with who you are best at.
um i need your friend code.also i am great with sonic
Ok it's fine with me what time, anytime during the day i could play. A problem though is that my bro's telling me to get a new brawl disc because iny my game there is an error with Ganondorf, Fox, Falco and mr game and watch. Alote of people like those characters and my game disc crashes if you use them. Any solution?
Then use sonic and yes, we need all friend codes for brawl so please put them in here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Wii-Braw...rs-Go-Here

Looks like Ominous has already sorted it out so that they are listed.
i put zander and hero any one else i need to put
(Apr. 17, 2009  5:49 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i put zander and hero any one else i need to put

Yeah, that code was wrong, I made the mistake of putting one of my friends code instead but I have changed it now.

Just to let you know, there may well be people from serebii joining in so I hope you don't mind if they have your codes, if not then maybe we should just keep this event to this website.
im ok with it but whats your correcet code
(Apr. 17, 2009  7:13 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: im ok with it but whats your correcet code

I edited it to be my correct code, it starts with the 1719.
(Apr. 17, 2009  7:28 PM)blader9 Wrote: i'm in

That makes another one and don't forget your brawl code.
2363-5409-0910