Beyblades, the future of science.

Hello! I've done some thinking and realized that models of beyblades are so impressive and can be used in science. We could create many things based on the aerodynamical mechanism of beyblades and other things. So use your knowledge of bey combos etc. to come up with cool ideas.
(Dec. 29, 2014  4:17 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Close this thread?

If not closed, it should be moved to the Beyblade Random Thoughts.
(Dec. 29, 2014  4:17 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:

I saw a duplicate of this thread and it was closed,so I though it should be closed Smile
(Dec. 29, 2014  4:20 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

I saw a duplicate of this thread and it was closed,so I though it should be closed Smile

The duplicate was closed only because it was an unnecessary copy ... Galaxynovapegs probably clicked on the "Post Topic" button more than once.
(Dec. 29, 2014  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2014  4:20 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2014  4:17 AM)Whos Desire Wrote: If not closed, it should be moved to the Beyblade Random Thoughts.

The duplicate was closed only because it was an unnecessary copy ... Galaxynovapegs probably clicked on the "Post Topic" button more than once.

I clicked it seven
times.

Have you guys thought of creating airplane turbines with rotors based on beyblade fusionwheels/attack ring/warrior wheel?

You can come up with many uses.

How do I do that?
Just go to the thread Beyblade Random Thoughts and post your random beyblade thoughts. New topics are not needed for every thoughts, so please just use the Ask a Question, Get an Answer #2 thread if you are unsure Smile
EDIT: or use the search function.