Beyblade Fan Series:Beyblade Waking Trigger! ベイブレードワールドトリガー! (accepting characters!)

(Dec. 11, 2014  1:30 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2014  1:09 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Hey Spectral, an update for my bey and characters:
I want the owner to be named Seishin Aishi please
If bey color matters; Pink attack ring and face bolt (I can draw a picture for the face bolt Smile ), normal metal wheel, green track and blue tip.
Special move (if needed): Love Horn; rushes itself at the opposing bey glowing red/pink
Anything else needed?
Nothing else needed except the evolution

where it can be a element and a god Smile

Evolution: Sainokon Aphrodite CS180(Covered Strike; kind of like V145 where 2 horns are hidden under 2 quarter circles) HS (Hole Sharp; like FB, but with a Sharp). Element if possible: Love

Hope this works Smile
(Dec. 11, 2014  2:10 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2014  1:30 AM)Spectral Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2014  1:09 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Hey Spectral, an update for my bey and characters:
I want the owner to be named Seishin Aishi please
If bey color matters; Pink attack ring and face bolt (I can draw a picture for the face bolt Smile ), normal metal wheel, green track and blue tip.
Special move (if needed): Love Horn; rushes itself at the opposing bey glowing red/pink
Anything else needed?
Nothing else needed except the evolution

where it can be a element and a god Smile

Evolution: Sainokon Aphrodite CS180(Covered Strike; kind of like V145 where 2 horns are hidden under 2 quarter circles) HS (Hole Sharp; like FB, but with a Sharp). Element if possible: Love

Hope this works Smile
Perfect

[~Pharmist~] You'll be a main character as well
What Beyblades and characters are the second series?

Also if you want me to mod anything, make sure it doesn't use 4D parts as I don't own any other than DQ.
My Beyblade pieces would be Valkyrie Asteria FS165 (Free Survivor, it works kinda like Wolborg 4) ESD (Eternal Semi Defense).
(Dec. 06, 2014  2:23 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: What?...

Jinn Apollo(Track and Tip in progress)
[Image: e005kw.jpg]
Endurance/Balance Mode, Completely circular on top to bottom, the orange line in between the core and frame is rubber, which prevents shaking by fixing it with grip, it has a strong velocity because of that. This is also Balance mode because it is fixed and defensive.

[Image: 20z3214.jpg]
Defense/Attack Mode, The orange like I said are rubber, but this reveals the rubber which allows strong absorbing defense, and the thickness is good for defense as well, the spikes are for attack and rubber deflects back for attacking.

Good Enough?
(Dec. 06, 2014  1:37 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: [Image: 33xhowl.jpg]

Here's my track and bottom, CA145GBD(Centrifugal Armour and Gravity Ball Defense)

This is now Jinn Apollo CA145GBD.

nice mods jinbee! could you make me one if i request?
Errr thanks, well like I said, I could mod if it doesn't envolve 4D parts, and if I have enough parts or time in general.
(Dec. 11, 2014  1:48 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Errr thanks, well like I said, I could mod if it doesn't envolve 4D parts, and if I have enough parts or time in general.
I need my beyblade done,I need to figure it out though
I need the details which is another reason I can't make it yet.
(Dec. 11, 2014  10:21 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I need the details which is another reason I can't make it yet.
Either making Shiryō Loki,Adranus Rajasi,Hydra/Charybdis Ketos or Fenrir Jupiter

Your pick

Ill pm you the parts Wink
Cool, describe the colours and looks and I'll think about it.
So ive divided up different types of bladers

Elemental:Flame,Storm,Boulder,Shade,Wave etc

HistoricalGaspctavius (already taken),Arthur,Joan Of Arc etc

God:Ryuujin (taken),Helios,Loki,Thor,Odin etc

Creature:Vampire,Werewolf,Ghost,Fenrir,Kraken,Forneus

Mix and match guys!
Are these the unused ones?
(Dec. 13, 2014  9:33 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Are these the unused ones?
Just examples

If you want to create multiple characters go ahead Smile
Nah I'm good, I'll think about it though.

So no one used Helios? Does that mean I was the first sun god?
(Dec. 13, 2014  10:58 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Nah I'm good, I'll think about it though.

So no one used Helios? Does that mean I was the first sun god?
Yeah,But not the first one that I know of....
Cool! Anyway, wasn't there suppose to be one god per element?
(Dec. 13, 2014  11:03 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Cool! Anyway, wasn't there suppose to be one god per element?
Yes

Im creating Jade Shen(long) as my partner in this series

Finally I decided
If so then there's two sun gods.
(Dec. 13, 2014  11:57 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: If so then there's two sun gods.
Yeah....Helios and Apollo
But you said one per element...
(Dec. 14, 2014  12:35 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: But you said one per element...
Well Helios is a dawn god so light would be the better word
Okay, cool! Thanks a lot.
New episode added,they will come slowly but its worth it!
it's good but it seems quite short.

i like the story though.