35.71%
Good
10.71%
Eh, not too great
14.29%
It's horrible... just... no (Tired)
0%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Well, SR200 might have some extra 'endurance', but I do not know why some simple Tracks like 230 would have that ...

You know, about the moulds, I could agree with you if we were talking about something like B:D : there are notable differences, but they look the same, the production codes mean nothing, and you do not necessarily get a guaranteed good or bad one from either company. However, with F230, except what I would call weird exceptions, you can predict with certainty that TAKARA-TOMY's orange F230 will be great, the brown one will be decent or quite good, Hasbro's red will be hideous, and Hasbro's orange will be passable or good.
(Aug. 03, 2014  12:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, SR200 might have some extra 'endurance', but I do not know why some simple Tracks like 230 would have that ...

Exactly, which is why 230's precession time was so early. What I meant was, because TH170 and SR200 had high natural solo-spin time, the time at which they began to Precess was higher (because, with such high natural Stamina, it would take them longer to slow to the RPM rate at which they would begin to wobble).

But this translates back to the whole center of gravity thing, so...

Quote:You know, about the moulds, I could agree with you if we were talking about something like BGrin : there are notable differences, but they look the same, the production codes mean nothing, and you do not necessarily get a guaranteed good or bad one from either company. However, with F230, except what I would call weird exceptions, you can predict with certainty that TAKARA-TOMY's orange F230 will be great, the brown one will be decent or quite good, Hasbro's red will be hideous, and Hasbro's orange will be passable or good.

The only visible differences are the colors, though. There isn't any apparent difference in shape. I doubt the colors are affecting performance (unless the dye has something to do with it, but I think that's probably pretty far fetched).

Do your thing, though. That's just what I would do personally.
Well, it is done, finally hah :

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ull_F230TB

Now, we just have to get ourselves some official photographs ...

Thank you to all those who contributed to this final product.
I can do the photographs tomorrow, while there is light outside Smile

I'll PM you them in the morning.
OK, or you could post them here, whatever you prefer.
Hooray! Grin Thanks V.

I can do some photographs if need be - I have two Genbulls in very good (super shiny) condition; problem will be finding a good spot for taking photos where I can get some decent light (although I've got a spot that I'm pretty sure will work).
Well, let us see how LMAO's photographs turn out first.