BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

I see, thank you!!

Having watched the episodes now, I'm really impressed by this show - it's a lot more exciting than I expected and I was already pretty hyped. I still hope we get the dub one day, but the Japanese is already amazing and I can't wait to see how it goes on.
Thank you so much for uploading the episodes!!

I was scared it would be similar to Beyraiderz but there's less focus on the battles and a lot more focus on the plot and characters, phew (and man is the animation of the special nice). I love it so far and hope it'll continue being good!
(Apr. 10, 2015  7:05 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Thank you so much for uploading the episodes!!

I was scared it would be similar to Beyraiderz but there's less focus on the battles and a lot more focus on the plot and characters, phew (and man is the animation of the special nice). I love it so far and hope it'll continue being good!

I was scared at first too because IMO Beyraiderz was absolutely terrible. I mean Beyraiders is the worst Beyblade related series... no, scratch that, the worst anime I have seen thus far (yes... I hate it more than Mars of Destruction and SD Gundam Force). The animation of the beasts are great as there are outlines which blend in with the art style of Beywarriors: Cyborg.
https://www.youtube.com/user/toonamiprime

It says Toonmani Asia, but it seems like its all in English. Does this mean the dub's coming to us? Or is this for Asia?
I really hope we get the dub eventually, it looked like a great series.
Looks like the English dub will premiere next month on Toonami Asia:

http://www.animepilipinas.com/2015/04/14...-this-may/
Is there a release date for Bey-warriors: Cyborg yet?
(Apr. 15, 2015  5:29 PM)To Wrote: Looks like the English dub will premiere next month on Toonami Asia:

http://www.animepilipinas.com/2015/04/14...-this-may/
I find it interesting that Beast Saga is getting dubbed. Didn't the toyline bomb (and end) in Japan a while ago?
BeyWarriors Cyborg begins on Toonami Asia on October 3, 2015.

http://www.toonamiasia.com/schedule/index.php

October 3, 2015
01. First Battle

October 4, 2015
02. The Royal Lion
So is there any chance we can have the English dubbed version available?
Only if I can find a capper that lives in Hong Kong, Philippines, or Singapore. That's the only way we're going to have access to the English dub. No chance of it airing in North America due to the toyline being cancelled.
(Oct. 28, 2015  7:08 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Only if I can find a capper that lives in Hong Kong, Philippines, or Singapore. That's the only way we're going to have access to the English dub. No chance of it airing in North America due to the toyline being cancelled.

Couldn't we just rip it from DVD?
You're assuming it'll be available on DVD out there though. There hasn't been an announcement that it will be.
(Oct. 28, 2015  7:08 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Only if I can find a capper that lives in Hong Kong, Philippines, or Singapore. That's the only way we're going to have access to the English dub. No chance of it airing in North America due to the toyline being cancelled.
I don't have hopes for DVD, but I have hope we find a ripper, HK has so active people Smile
Is ryuga still alive?Because in an episode in Shogun Steel,I saw a dragon shaped cloud floating in the sky. I think he can make an appearance in Burst.
(Mar. 15, 2016  4:07 AM)AnubhabP Wrote: Is ryuga still alive?Because in an episode in Shogun Steel,I saw a dragon shaped cloud floating in the sky. I think he can make an appearance in Burst.

Highly doubt it, they are their own seperate universe and continuity.
1) There are plenty of indications that Ryuga died in the Metal Fury episode "The Missing Star of the Four Seasons". Gingka's monologue at the end is him speaking and thanking Ryuga, looking up at the sky as if he had passed away. Furthermore, during Zyro VS Gingka in Shogun Steel, Gingka states that he "was able to understand Ryuga in the end", hinting that he still hasn't appeared and is most likely still dead. The dragon cloud that you saw was also supposed to be a homage to Ryuga, if I remember correctly. Worth noting that Ryuga is still alive in the manga though.

2) Ryuga appearing in Burst is highly unlikely. Each Beyblade series tends to be set in an alternate universe to each other, and have no direct relation. I strongly doubt Ryuga can transcend that, haha.
Yeah, otherwise we would have had Takao and crew in MFB to please long time fans and man children.