[Selling]  ~~ SELLING ~~ Beyblade Burst Pre-order open

hey do you take usd or not if so please reply for the prices on usd
You pay through Paypal, which automatically converts USD to Yen. You can just Google "USD to Yen" if you would like to know the conversion rate
Hey, on your site it says 1800 yen for Wyvern Armed Massive, but here it says 1600 yen in the OP. Does that mean it's 200 yen cheaper if we are WBO members?
And do you put prices on the box? Last time I ordered from Japan I got huge customs charges and I'd like to avoid that if possible Grin

If so, you can expect an order from me soon. Grin
(Sep. 19, 2015  7:30 PM)Manicben Wrote: Hey, on your site it says 1800 yen for Wyvern Armed Massive, but here it says 1600 yen in the OP. Does that mean it's 200 yen cheaper if we are WBO members?
And do you put prices on the box? Last time I ordered from Japan I got huge customs charges and I'd like to avoid that if possible Grin

the price is the one listed on my site which is 1,800 yen
and not sure where you are from but with a 1,800 yen order, I dont even think that you will be charged by the customs.

But if you pass and order before you valid your order ,in the remark section, write the value that you want me to declare it

you are from UK

for info, any value declared under 5,500 yen
you dont get taxed by the customs

(Sep. 19, 2015  7:30 PM)Manicben Wrote: Hey, on your site it says 1800 yen for Wyvern Armed Massive, but here it says 1600 yen in the OP. Does that mean it's 200 yen cheaper if we are WBO members?

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know if and when the Trident Heavy Claw Random Booster Full Set will be back in stock? I would like to buy the full set, but it just went out of stock Unhappy
If no, then that's fine.
I will try to get another Full set ASAP
also for info the Box will be included

(Sep. 20, 2015  11:37 AM)Manicben Wrote: Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know if and when the Trident Heavy Claw Random Booster Full Set will be back in stock? I would like to buy the full set, but it just went out of stock Unhappy
If no, then that's fine.
if i order some bursts that have not yet been released, and some that have, will you wait and ship until the ones released are so you don't have to send out two different shipments?
(Oct. 04, 2015  7:00 PM)lolitsjoey Wrote: if i order some bursts that have not yet been released, and some that have, will you wait and ship until the ones released are so you don't have to send out two different shipments?

if you pass a single order with some beys already released and some beys in pre-order. it mean that you want to do a combined shipping and ship your package when the last bey will be released.

But if you want to get the one already released now, and the one in pre-orde after their releases, of course you have to make 2 or 3 orders
such
1 - in stock
2 - October release
3 - November release
and
4 - December release, if interested by the gashapon ones as well which I will soon list on my site
Gashapon ones? Is that the layers from the capsule machines?
Great order, fast shipping. Thanks a ton.