World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Pokémon Shining Pearl - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Pokémon Shining Pearl (/Thread-Pok%C3%A9mon-Brilliant-Diamond-And-Pok%C3%A9mon-Shining-Pearl--102275)

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Pokémon Shining Pearl - Beykid3.0 - Nov. 17, 2021

These game come out in two days
Really excited
I can get them on luanch day, too

RE: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Pokémon Shining Pearl - th!nk - Nov. 19, 2021

Heads up, do the update before you start playing - I did it after starting. Saved inside a house, did the update, and then the game crashed whenever I tried to exit the house, so I've had to delete my save data and start over. Good stuff.

RE: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Pokémon Shining Pearl - Beykid3.0 - Nov. 20, 2021

(Nov. 19, 2021  10:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: Heads up, do the update before you start playing - I did it after starting. Saved inside a house, did the update, and then the game crashed whenever I tried to exit the house, so I've had to delete my save data and start over. Good stuff.

thanks, i'll keep that in mind

RE: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Pokémon Shining Pearl - BeybladeManiac0 - Nov. 21, 2021

(Nov. 19, 2021  10:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: Heads up, do the update before you start playing - I did it after starting. Saved inside a house, did the update, and then the game crashed whenever I tried to exit the house, so I've had to delete my save data and start over. Good stuff.

Me who updated it with no knowledge of that glitch:
[Image: 4ggv8f.png]

RE: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Pokémon Shining Pearl - th!nk - Nov. 22, 2021

(Nov. 21, 2021  11:42 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

Me who updated it with no knowledge of that glitch:
Maybe I just happened to pick one the update touched so it broke, haha. My luck.

RE: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Pokémon Shining Pearl - BeybladeManiac0 - Nov. 22, 2021

(Nov. 22, 2021  1:24 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2021  11:42 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Me who updated it with no knowledge of that glitch:
Maybe I just happened to pick one the update touched so it broke, haha. My luck.

I meant that I updated it before even playing, as I do with every new game I get.

RE: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Pokémon Shining Pearl - th!nk - Nov. 22, 2021

(Nov. 22, 2021  1:28 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2021  1:24 AM)th!nk Wrote: Maybe I just happened to pick one the update touched so it broke, haha. My luck.

I meant that I updated it before even playing, as I do with every new game I get.

Ahhh. Unsurprisingly I am impatient. Wanted to play a bit before I started work for the day.

RE: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Pokémon Shining Pearl - BeybladeManiac0 - Nov. 22, 2021

(Nov. 22, 2021  2:10 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2021  1:28 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I meant that I updated it before even playing, as I do with every new game I get.

Ahhh. Unsurprisingly I am impatient. Wanted to play a bit before I started work for the day.

I had no choice to be patient, as my mom had to travel 2 hours out to Orange to get it for me on the day of release, and didn't get back until 3 pm, and then I had to go to work which was 5:30 to 9:00 pm. Then I was finally able to play it, and IMO, it was pretty worth it. One of my favourite remakes. Sits around the top 5 of my list. Still haven't beaten the story yet though lol.

RE: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Pokémon Shining Pearl - BuilderROB - Nov. 22, 2021

I hate to say that I haven’t seen super great things said about this remake. Sure, it’s better than the original, but when it comes to remakes I do think what they add is important since it’s supposed to be the superior version of the game. It may be a good game, but it seems to be closer to the same old thing rather than it’s own identity. For $60, I may just keep money like that towards Pokémon Legends: Arceus. I’ll be looking at more reviews though detailing what’s different and what’s new though, just to make sure my decision is solidified.

Question to anyone who knows this, are the legendary Pokemon in these games Shiny locked? I know that the gift Mew and Jirachi as well as the Manaphy Egg are, I'm just not sure about Dialga and Giratina, etc.