World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread (/Thread-General-Yu-Gi-Oh-Thread)

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Dec. 17, 2011

Got my tail kicked by a friend today. We were playing with really old cards and rules, and I was destroyed because of Robbin' Goblin and Luster Dragon. Wednesday, I'm bringing my (albeit sucky) Infernities to the party.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TylerPT - Dec. 17, 2011

http://imgur.com/4zIRh

murdered a guy, this is like the time i dropped triple jd...

Although, i only run 2 now, along with only 1 wulf...

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - JBey - Dec. 18, 2011

(Dec. 08, 2011  7:33 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: I know you guys probably already know but: Legal Slifer guys, seems like the best of the legal gods.

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT.

I have the other 2, as well.

And I thought OBELISK was brokensauce...

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Dec. 18, 2011

Anyone else see "The Supremacy Sun" as useful with Infernity? I didn't think so ... but I'll still try it.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Dec. 19, 2011

Nah, I wouldn't bother. I would however, run this when it comes out in the TCG.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Dec. 19, 2011

(Dec. 19, 2011  5:25 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: Nah, I wouldn't bother. I would however, run this when it comes out in the TCG.

OH, HECK YES! Thank you for sharing! I am now going onto DN to completely rearrange my deck to include the new Infernity cards!

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - TylerPT - Dec. 20, 2011

im so mad.... for the first time ever, i topped 1st at locals.

And the owner messed up, he put me as a loss when i won.... fricken...
i was super pissed, FIRST TIME EVER, TOPPED 1ST, AND IM A KID. fricken owner sux...

1st round..... bye.....
2nd round won 2-1 against this rescue rabbit deck, but with eff dinosaurs which specials so he can bring out laggia more....

3rd round, this is when i found out he messed up, he didn't look carefully and put me as a loss for round 2.

anyways, i won 2-0 against tengu plants... this guy said i am a horrible player and i sucked... but hes just mad cuz he got owned by a kid

4th round, i won against relinquished 2-1 only becuz i found out i the owner messed up, and i just played depressed... every1 watching my mood wuz also depressed...

the owner couldnt fricken fix it, he said he already made new round and scores went to the konami stuff... omg, i dislike him alot...

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Clonetos - Dec. 21, 2011

Guys since this Is a yugioh thread i wanna point out this years card games for charity hosted by littlekuriboh creator of yugioh abridged

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Samurai Changer - Dec. 29, 2011

i was so confused when i got light end dragon in legendary collection gx lol

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - .:J:. - Dec. 29, 2011

well for christmas I got a galaxy eyes photon dragon tin, and I was amazed when out of one of the packs, I got overmind archfiend. i'm not exactly what type of rarity it is, but it's embossed and has the shining edge of the card, this is quite rare isn't it? if this is not meant to be here please redicrect me. I was wondering what rarity it was and if this is a good card to own.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Samurai Changer - Dec. 29, 2011

(Dec. 29, 2011  5:57 PM)Nwolf Wrote: well for christmas I got a galaxy eyes photon dragon tin, and I was amazed when out of one of the packs, I got overmind archfiend. i'm not exactly what type of rarity it is, but it's embossed and has the shining edge of the card, this is quite rare isn't it? if this is not meant to be here please redicrect me. I was wondering what rarity it was and if this is a good card to own.

probably ultra. only good if youre running psychics which arent that good

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - .:J:. - Dec. 29, 2011

any estimate on how much it's worth? also wouldn't it's effect be useful? and it's strong. Anyway thanks for that, I know it's a pretty rare one already.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Daegor42 - Dec. 29, 2011

If it's embossed, that's an ultimate rare.
Still only worth about $5.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - go-pegasis - Dec. 30, 2011

i just got odin, the father of ases ( ghost rare) from one of the booster pack im the collectable tin of leviathan dragon

if i fuse a dragunity deck and dragonute deck and add beast king barbaros, dark simorgh, will it be good or bad?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Dec. 31, 2011

Bad, Dragunities only work with themselves and Blackwings, Barbaros won't work, and since, IIRC, Dragunity doesn't have darks Simorgh won't either. For Dragunity help, I recommend watching a guy called PhoenixFlareX videos for Dragunity help.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Samurai Changer - Jan. 01, 2012

hey i am looking to build omni heroes but to add more of each attribute i was thinking neo spacians and if you have neo spacians you should add the fusions shouldi add them?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Daegor42 - Jan. 01, 2012

The only Neo-Spacian worth adding is Grand Mole.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Jan. 02, 2012

DAEGOR, Y U NO MOD??

On topic: Yeah, Mole is the only good one. The Neo-Spacian fusions are bad too.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Samurai Changer - Jan. 03, 2012

should i run grand neos

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Jan. 03, 2012

No.

Oh hey guys, guess what just got leaked on Pojo? Turbo Pack 7 stuff.

TU07-EN000 Ally of Justice Catastor (Ultimate Rare)
TU07-EN002 X-Saber Pashuul (Super Rare)
TU07-EN003 Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke (Super Rare)
TU07-EN004 Horn of the Phantom Beast (Super Rare)
TU07-EN005 Yellow Gadget (Super Rare)
TU07-EN??? Dark Horus (Rare)
TU07-EN??? Lightning Warrior (Rare)
TU07-EN??? Tail Swipe (Rare)
TU07-EN??? Geartown (Rare)
TU07-EN??? Goe Goe the Gallant Ninja (Common)

Proof pic for some of the cards, the rest are from the same guy.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Jan. 04, 2012

Why am I not surprised (by some, anyway)? I knew that Catastor would get a reprint eventually (I think it's great, and pretty good in today's format), and Lightning Warrior's pretty good, too. But, Tail Swipe? Dark Horus? Goe Goe the Gallant Ninja? Those seem like pretty stupid cards to put in, to me. Why waste slots on cards that aren't that great, and probably won't be for a while (if ever)? I mean, within the next two formats or so, Infernity will get a fresh burst (I'm back on that track, yes.), so it would make sense to reprint the key Trap that is not easily obtainable. I think that because there are some flop cards in there, it'll sell (maybe considerably) less than if they did one that actually had all good cards.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Samurai Changer - Jan. 04, 2012

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YUGIOH-x1-TURBO-PACK-7-ALLY-JUSTICE-CATASTOR-ULTIMATE-TU07-EN000-x1-MINT-/190623306887?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6208d487#ht_1129wt_953
ha look at that

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - ILikeCookies - Jan. 04, 2012

That price is ridiculous, hopefully SCR Catastor goes down a bit. (Parents would go crazy if I spent over £1 on 1 card.)

EDIT: I believe this is the full list:
â– TU07-EN000 Ally of Justice Catastor (Ultimate Rare)
â– TU07-EN001 Book of Moon (Ultra Rare)
â– TU07-EN002 Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke (Super Rare)
â– TU07-EN003 Yellow Gadget (Super Rare)
â– TU07-EN004 X-Saber Pashuul (Super Rare)]
â– TU07-EN005 Horn of the Phantom Beast (Super Rare)
â– TU07-EN006 Dark Horus (Rare)
â– TU07-EN007 Lightning Warrior (Rare)
â– TU07-EN008 Primal Seed (Rare)
â– TU07-EN009 Big Evolution Pill (Rare)
â– TU07-EN010 Tail Swipe (Rare)
â– TU07-EN011 Geartown (Rare)
â– TU07-EN012 Seiyaryu
â– TU07-EN013 Serpent Night Dragon
â– TU07-EN014 Kotodama
â– TU07-EN015 Gokipon
â– TU07-EN016 Goe Goe the Gallant Ninja
â– TU07-EN017 Herald of Orange Light
â– TU07-EN018 Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
â– TU07-EN019 Ninjitsu Art of Transformation
â– TU07-EN020 Ninjitsu Art of Decoy

I'm happy with:
Catastor, should've been lower rarity though.
Book, Really want holo book.
Sirocco, Need 2 more siroccos actually.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Jan. 04, 2012

I agree with IHateNoobs, that is an exorbitant price for a single card (already released at a lesser cost, no less). I like the Catastor (should have been Super or Ultra, Ulti is kind of dumb), Lightning Warrior, and Book. I don't understand the choice of Dino-related cards, old cards (I already have three Kotodama, why would I want more?), and useless cards.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Samurai Changer - Jan. 04, 2012

is 1st ed exodia set worth much