World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread (/Thread-General-Yu-Gi-Oh-Thread)

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Roan - Feb. 18, 2011

I said 99%.

Clearly I was exaggerating.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Mind Crush! - Feb. 18, 2011

(Feb. 18, 2011  5:52 AM)Roan Wrote: I said 99%.

Clearly I was exaggerating.

o alright, i just thought u meant there was a really high chance of it failing. but i dont think so,list me the cards which can stop a huge swarm and u will realise its quite little in a ordinary deck

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - fabled red yugi - Feb. 18, 2011

hey
when is the ban list effitive from

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Odin - Feb. 18, 2011

To hop in on Kaji Motomiya's conversation: I said that a couple pages back. (the Swarm thing, I mean.)

To answer fabled red yugi's question: it is effective as of March, when Konami says it is.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Roan - Feb. 18, 2011

March 1st is when the new ban list takes effect.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Gamer420 - Feb. 18, 2011

(Feb. 17, 2011  6:19 PM)Roan Wrote: *Insert very big, awesome speech here*

I'm reasured now, however, my deck will need to be deck doctored for this format. I might buy some Nordics anyway, incase my BW deck starts to suck.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - 桃太郎 - Feb. 19, 2011

The thing with Blackwings is that no matter what Format we've been through, they can adapt and still top, depending on the player's skill in dueling/rebuilding his/her Deck. Having only one Kalut, one BOM, and two Icarus aren't enough for Blackwings to be completely stopped. I have to say though, if Icarus was cut down to one, we may face some issues.....

We just need to play test and reform our Decks. =)

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Temporal - Feb. 19, 2011

I got my site up for TCGs in general up, so if you want to, go to http://s4.zetaboards.com/Megaknights_TCG to sign up. Please PM some feedback.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but it does focus a lot on YGO and Pokemon. Of course, it get blown out of the water by Roan's forum.
Now, on to other stuff. My deck is doing well. I took momo's advice from Roan's Pro YGO and added 2 Dandy Lion, took out Freed and added a Scapegoat. I also took out a Dust Tornado and Wild Tornado. (I have 3 Raigeki Breaks) Are those limited? But I am very surprised that both Reborn and Dark Hole stayed where they are.

Konami doesn't generally re-ban cards that were just limited in the previous Format; they may take away one or the other in September though.

And did I help your Deck? I don't recall, lol.

On Roan's Pro YGO. You asked "Where are the Debris Dragon, Scapegoats, and DandyLions?" Very good advice.

I really don't want to turn this into a chat room, but I'll reply; that was Pockyx3, another member on the WBO, not I. I only know how Blackwings, X-Sabers and LSS work. Everything else, I'm a dunce.

Oops. My bad. Thanks anyway. I wanna make a X-Saber deck, so I'll be talking to you soon. So, thanks Pockyx3. Well, now I feel stupid.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Killer Beafowl - Feb. 20, 2011

I have a question:
Is the Yugi Starter Deck Evolution worth getting JUST for spell and trap cards....plus a Black Luster Soldier+Ritual....and a Dark Magician
http://www.yugiohcardguide.com/SYE.html
Cards in Yugi Evolution Deck.
Or should i get Kaiba. I actully don't know what to get. I have 20$ and i wanna buy a starter deck or a sexy Red Nova Dragon tin.....Or a Basalt Horogium+Killer BeafowlRest assure i have horrible cards and need some good cards in General or good cards that work with Synchro, like Tuners, other Synchro, or speels and traps with Synchro.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Gamer420 - Feb. 20, 2011

I think you should get the RND Tin, the cards in those SDs seem to be only good for trade fodder, BLS is NEVER used in good decks.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Killer Beafowl - Feb. 20, 2011

..Stupid me...what does SD stand for?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Priscient - Feb. 20, 2011

Structure Deck/Starter Deck. Or Semi-Defence.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Killer Beafowl - Feb. 21, 2011

lol... what does RND stand for....stupid me...

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - |Joe| - Feb. 21, 2011

Red Nova Dragon

Thanks! Excited but i still need something that will help me get some good spell/ traps for synchro. Preferably a structure deck or Starter deck. Not booster. But if there are any in a booster, please tell me

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - 桃太郎 - Feb. 21, 2011

Honestly, if you want to play a competitive Deck, your best bet is going to a card shop, talk to some people and buy cards singly. That's the best way to build a competitive Deck quickly, and cost efficiently. I spent too much money on Boosters, getting Cards I'd never need.

But I guess you could get a pre-made Deck to start out with.

Thanks for the honesty. Ill find a card shop hopefully, and i feel great now. In a booster pack, Duelist Revolution i got a Voltic Bicorn which is Ultra to Ultimate rare!! Of corse, some people claim "beginners luck"

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - 桃太郎 - Feb. 21, 2011

It really depends on what kind of Deck you want to build; perhaps that Archetype of Monsters is for you, but generally, people want DREV Packs for Pot of Duality and Solemn Warning (money cards).

Anyway, if you want to build a Tier-One Deck, select from these Archetypes:

Legendary Six Samurai (Very expensive to build), X-Sabers (Expensive to build, mainly because of XX-Saber Emmersblade at 2-3, and XX-Saber Darksoul at 3), Blackwings (Relatively wallet-friendly as you need to get Gold Series to get all the required Monsters except Vayu), Gravekeeper's (relatively wallet-friendly as well; you'll need to get GK Recruiters from STBL) and Plants.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - |Joe| - Feb. 21, 2011

Though I still think Crystal Beasts are the best Tongue_out What happened to Infernities though? Didn't they also used to be Tier One?

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Pyro - Feb. 21, 2011

I got Pockyx3 to reintroduce me to Yu-Gi-Oh since I had no idea what synchros were.
Haha so we went to Card Masters to build me a Machina/Gadget deck.
And then I beat him twice, using my deck for the first time. Smile

I really wanna try BlackWings now though.

RE: General Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread - Roan - Feb. 21, 2011

(Feb. 21, 2011  4:38 AM)|Joe| Wrote: What happened to Infernities though? Didn't they also used to be Tier One?

The September 2010 ban list is what happened to Infernity. They lost 2 Infernity Launcher and after that the deck more or less died. One or two still make top 32/top 16 at the YCS events, but that's about it. It's kind of sad, really; I enjoyed playing the deck and limiting Infernity Launcher really just destroyed any chance the deck had of being good.

However, having said that, I'm actually rebuilding Infernity right now because I think they might be decent at the start of this new format. Plus I just really love the deck in general.