9.62%
ventus
23.08%
aquos
1.92%
subterra
7.69%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
I have not played in years but i remember liking the green and brown ones which ones are thouse
When I Used to play.... Ventus it's downright Awesome.
:
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:25 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  11:28 PM)angelmeins Wrote: i would have it a tie between darkus and ventus

Why such a necro post? And for a post like that....

I used to like water a lot. The old low bridge card did wonders...

well it's hard to say it's beck my favs bakgan are in thouse two attributes and same with the cartaers that and i got my frist darkus bakugans form my sister so that has some say with why i like darkus as ventus i can't yet put my finger on it
pyrus bakugans are always have high g-power thats why i like it
subtara rocks for me i can not be beat with subtarra
with hurcales,and other for only subtara i can move yours and see your cards so there is no secerits hiding aginst me
When I did play, I used to like Subterra. The color is calming, the Pearl Dragonoid looks awesome, and I did pretty well using them. Then me, my brother, and my cousins stopped playing, and I still have them in the back of my closet.
i use to be pyrus i still love fre way too much than a normal person should but some reason i was a darkus brawler before i announced to myself bakugan stupid Beyblade dang freaking awesome sorry o offend anyone bakugan is not bad but compared to BEYBLADE t completly sucks if beyblade did not come back i and most people would still love bakugan
(Feb. 15, 2011  7:43 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: i use to be pyrus i still love fre way too much than a normal person should but some reason i was a darkus brawler before i announced to myself bakugan stupid Beyblade dang freaking awesome sorry o offend anyone bakugan is not bad but compared to BEYBLADE t completly sucks if beyblade did not come back i and most people would still love bakugan

i know but the pokemon games was also better thanbakugan stuff
When I used to play, I really liked Ventus. I had this killer strategy which always defeated my opponents but I can't remember it because i threw away all my bakugan except for my Pyrus Apollonir 700 Gs. BTW Instead of just saying "VENTUS IS THE BEST" or something you should at least explain why it is the best in your opinion.
I used to like Darkus a lot... Now I don't play Bakugan.
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:58 PM)the blader man Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  7:43 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: i use to be pyrus i still love fre way too much than a normal person should but some reason i was a darkus brawler before i announced to myself bakugan stupid Beyblade dang freaking awesome sorry o offend anyone bakugan is not bad but compared to BEYBLADE t completly sucks if beyblade did not come back i and most people would still love bakugan

i know but the pokemon games was also better thanbakugan stuff

you are right im still in pokemon games my hobbies with toys etc right now Beyblade pokemon the end and i was darkus because of my first darkus preyes g power change 170 480 670 pearl
Same Here bakugan was cool.
Forever a Haos Brawler! I have a killer team of Haos Contestir, Haos Mega Nemus, and my favorite, Haos Lumigrowl!
Darkus, because its evil just like me.XD
I like darkus, it bites all attributes to death.