The HellBringers (NV/USA/WORLD) -SEARCHING FOR REPLACEMENT LEADERS-

Poll: How Should HellBringer Team Applications Be Submitted?

Through Private Message
0%
Through Posting on the Team Thread
100.00%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
(Nov. 22, 2012  4:23 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: You were banned. How did you get unbanned?
He said he talked to Kai-V or something. I always thought one could not get unbanned from here but what do I know...

Yes, I had discussed an apologetic agreement with Kai-V in return for my unbanning. My sub-team threads that had closed will be reopening as well.
Don't know what you did, but seeing you're back you must have had a great apology and glad to have you back. Thought you were a good kid, and all good kids do stupid stuff in their life. It's usually the bad kids that are good enough at it to never get caught...
I'll take that as a compliment, I guess. Lol Smile
(Nov. 27, 2012  4:35 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Yes, I had discussed an apologetic agreement with Kai-V in return for my unbanning. My sub-team threads that had closed will be reopening as well.
Ah, I see.

Well, nice having ya back. Smile
----------------------------------------ATTENTION ALL KERBECIANS----------------------------------

The Kerbecians have transitioned into a new team called the HellBringers. With this transition, there have been additions to the rules, policies, and techniques of the team. Each branching thread of The Kerbecians must be modified and updated to HellBringers and the new conditions. The OP has been rewritten to fit the new standards such as beyblade/skill requirements, and (if possible) posts under the OP relating to the Kerbecians in each thread will be deleted so there's room for the team's new beginning. All team members and allies will be kept with the team, but there will be a bey-check within the team members to make sure that their current beys reach the updated requirements.

These are the new bey/skill requirements:
I have a question, would you like to form an alliance with Team Ancient Knights?
Sure. A team in Ontario is an important alliance we've been searching for.
----------------------------------!!!ATTENTION ALL CONNECTICUT BLADERS!!!-------------------------------------------

Due to beybladeralex3 (hades master) moving to Georgia soon, his Connecticut Kerbecians thread shall be closed, and either him or I will create a new thread for the Georgia HellBringers. Because of this, we are looking for a strong blader in Connecticut that wishes to join the HellBringers and lead the branch-team in Connecticut in place of beybladeralex3. You still have to fill the application and send me it, but it will go directly into deciding the new Connecticut leader instead of just a teammate. Any other applications sent in by Connecticut bladers that are not chosen will still be members of the Connecticut HellBringers branch if accepted.

ALSO: If you are from North Carolina or Puerto Rico and wish to join, your applications will also be judged as a new leader of the North Carolina and Puerto Rico threads in case the current ones are removed from the positions.
Im pretty sure no one from North Carolina will join. The most reputable bladers are either taken or prefer to work alone.
Still, you never know. There could be at least 1-3 North Carolina bladers that want to join.
(Mar. 25, 2013  10:43 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Still, you never know. There could be at least 1-3 North Carolina bladers that want to join.

I highly doubt it.i assure you they would rather be with me if i ever started a team. Im just saying its highly unlikely. But with our new toourney season starting up in3 weeks its a small and i emohasize small chance.
The point is there's still a chance, can we leave it at that? And even though I'm not a highly-well known member, and no one on the WBO has seen my skill yet, it doesn't mean I'll be rejected of people wanting to join.
(Mar. 25, 2013  10:49 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote: The point is there's still a chance, can we leave it at that? And even though I'm not a highly-well known member, and no one on the WBO has seen my skill yet, it doesn't mean I'll be rejected of people wanting to join.

I was simply giving you my opinion considering I know NC better then anyone on this forum.if another team pops up in NC id welcmome them of course.
Ok, then. I guess you would know, since you've been on WBO and battled probably every NC blader. So I'll take most of your word for it, but I'll still wait to see what happens.
Infinity had to turn a different direction, so the position for leader of the HellBringers in Puerto Rico is open.
I want to join
I live in CT
I have a Diablo Nemesis
Great. You will be put in consideration, but to finalize anything you must send me a private message with these questions answered. Thanks Smile :

Congratulations to Bahamdia Master. Your application was delightful, and you've been accepted as the new leader of the HellBringers sub-team in Connecticut. Welcome to the team Smile
------------------------------------ATTENTION BLADERS-----------------------------------------

There have been 2 new elite groups added within the HellBringers team. The 2 elite groups are:

-The Dragon Spirits
-The Shogun Spirits

To read the rules and requirements of being in one of these groups, you can find details about each in the OP.

NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO BE AN ELITE HELLBRINGER, YOU CAN ONLY JOIN ONE OF THE ELITE GROUPS.
We are in need of Connecticut and Puerto Rico bladers.
would scythe kronos or nightmare rex be acceptable?
hmmmmmm...depends what brand they are. TakaraTomy/Sonokong is fine. Hasbro....those usually don't do as well. If you can tell me the full combos and some tests you'll did I'll be able to tell you better.
(May. 23, 2013  3:35 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote: hmmmmmm...depends what brand they are. TakaraTomy/Sonokong is fine. Hasbro....those usually don't do as well. If you can tell me the full combos and some tests you'll did I'll be able to tell you better.

both of them are Hasbro
The full combos are Scythe Kronos T125ES and Nightmare Rex SW145SD
(May. 23, 2013  9:15 PM)Bahamdia Master Wrote:
(May. 23, 2013  3:35 PM)beycrafter01 Wrote: hmmmmmm...depends what brand they are. TakaraTomy/Sonokong is fine. Hasbro....those usually don't do as well. If you can tell me the full combos and some tests you'll did I'll be able to tell you better.

both of them are Hasbro
The full combos are Scythe Kronos T125ES and Nightmare Rex SW145SF

I did a test battle with Kronos
Scythe Kronos T125ES vs. Ray Striker D125CS
Both beys launched 10 times first
kronos won 16/20
striker won 4/20