[Product]  BB-58 Beylauncher Suspension

Still no protection for the prongs !
i wonder if the actual release will be that ugly
(Nov. 01, 2009  1:22 AM)Beynval Wrote: Still no protection for the prongs !

Yeah, this really only addresses half the very serious problem.
Looks like that'd hurt my knuckles badly when the string recoils back into the launcher, using the currently preferred launch technique.
They couldn't even add some colour to this :\
Looks absolutely shocking. I wonder if it's heavy?

Thanks for the image, btw.
That looks absolutely retarded. What the hell.
took a few posts to realize this is really it

OR IS IT
DUN DUN DUUUUN
True. They might add paint. We can only hope.

I pray that they will also mod the shape. Thats a bit on the crude side. A ball is easier to handle than a box.
(Nov. 01, 2009  3:39 AM)firelord767 Wrote: True. They might add paint. We can only hope.

I pray that they will also mod the shape. Thats a bit on the crude side. A ball is easier to handle than a box.

Did you not notice the big handle?
I mean for the poor hand that has to deal with the part that you pull.
(Nov. 01, 2009  3:49 AM)firelord767 Wrote: I mean for the poor hand that has to deal with the part that you pull.

Takara-Tomy is going to say you are not supposed to release it ... anyway, the additional weight should slow its retraction down a lot.
Oh, ok.
Wow, worst than expected in design...
... It looks more like something you'd use to cover a plug socket than a beyblade accessory.
it looks agly but useful. hope itll fix the problems.
Ewwww! I'd rather not have it, even if it does help ...

Edit: actually, I doubt I could look any more stupid to other people since I beyblade at my age.
wow, even TT made something ugly Tongue_out
I still want this, just re-colour it
(Nov. 01, 2009  3:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Takara-Tomy is going to say you are not supposed to release it ... anyway, the additional weight should slow its retraction down a lot.

they arent gonna say your not suppose to release it
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO RELEASE IT
(Nov. 02, 2009  12:29 AM)lahtel Wrote: they arent gonna say your not suppose to release it
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO RELEASE IT

... what?
... Ugly is ugly T T Make it pretty!! im not asking for a little bow on it but change it's shape alittle! paint! D: they better think of making it better looking.. i dont use the string tho ^^; rip cord is compfy to me~ but gosh i dont want to beyblade somebody with that thing on their launcher >> it'll distract me and cause me to miss the stadium *ramble on and on and on and on blah blah blah blah*
If I was going to get one of these, it'd be going straight under the sand paper...
And I've just realized, will this will fit on L Launcher handles?
I think that may be just a prototype.

This may be the final Beylauncher Suspension,but I'm not sure. Can anyone confirm?

EDIT:Bigger Picture,courtesy of Toys N Joys:[Image: BB-58.jpg]
now, you see Takara-Tomy? If you add a little flare, something can be made to look nice.
Hopefully it is the final design, looks sick.
Def. reminds me of the ones you put on the plastic gen ripcords lol
looks quite bulky, and it looks like you will have to stretch your arms a bit longer to get the full momentum the blade needs