Dark Bladers-Professional Beyblade Team [Now accepting Trainees]

so you will not tell who is he whatever we are beybattling each other
aqua chandan stop fightin just a friendy battle i quit nightmares whatzzer can i join
dark bladers
now i know who is the secret member it is relic
It's not him.Stop spamming here,or you will get a present from the moderators and me.
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:31 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I'm back!But seriously,I'll stop making tourneys.I have no more interest in Beyblades as someone stole all of mine.I'll help the newbies in WBO though.Say,how long have I been gone?I'll focus on GFX more now.
Now that Whatzzer quit Beyblading what happened to the team??
Don't worry guys,I'll be back beyblading
then its no use being in the team better to close it now and open it afterwards
Spikebeyraahul he says he's back Beyblading read.
im quiting coz i dont deserve it here i loved it over here
Can i Join?
Ok Every one even if my team thread is open I still will be a part of the team because the other team is only for India.
This is still open.BeybladeMonitor,you are in.I've seen some magic stuffs you did with your Basalt Horogium.
i wanted to know if i could be a in your team cause im pretty good but it seems like i cant keep up for when and where these bey tourneys thats y i dont have a rankTired
(Nov. 12, 2011  1:48 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: This is still open.BeybladeMonitor,you are in.I've seen some magic stuffs you did with your Basalt Horogium.

Thank u and how did u see my performance?
By magic.Haha,just joking,I heard you got 3rd place in A Hydrebad tournament,if I'm not mistaken.With one beyblade.ONLY.
well no he placed fourth with only Basalt Horogium 145WD and even beat Relic's Blitz Unicorno T125RF with it I Think but Relic did use a top tier Attack combo. Did I mention he used ONLY A LIGHT LAUNCHER with a dragon winder he could launch as good as the others that used a beylauncher with that.
But yes a good Blader is in the Team now to replace spikebeyraahul
I know all of that stuffs,I was particularly searching for someone to replace spikebeyraahul,found a better guy.Relic is our member,rite?
(Nov. 13, 2011  3:26 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: well no he placed fourth with only Basalt Horogium 145WD and even beat Relic's Blitz Unicorno T125RF with it I Think but Relic did use a top tier Attack combo. Did I mention he used ONLY A LIGHT LAUNCHER with a dragon winder he could launch as good as the others that used a beylauncher with that.
But yes a good Blader is in the Team now to replace spikebeyraahul

Thanks and actually i didnt use a dragon winder i used strom pegasus (hasbro) launcher and ripcord
BladingSpirit5, I was actually using L Drago Destroy D125WD. Nevertheless, he is a skilled guy!
Alliance with my champion Bladers?
Why should we?We have 4 tournament place holders in our group.Me,FariqAdzli,Relic,Bladingspirit5
plz can i join?
my details-
name-rajatgovind123
Place-Solapur,Maharashtra,India.
Positions-1st place in our city tourney(Make it rip)
2nd place in our second city tourney(Beys are flying!!)