"Build me a combo!"

rei-drigerv2fan Wrote:can you build a combo out of these beyblades??

burning kerberous
driger s
metal ball defenser
dranzer f

AR: Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
WD: 10-Wide (Burning Kerberous)
SG: Neo Right SG (Double Bearing Version) (Burning Kerberous)
BB: Customize Bearing Base (Burning Kerberous)

Concept: Endurance
I'm not sure if it's legal to not use SP. Drager Metal Slicer's was the best suggestion.
My most effective combo I have built is

AR: Driger V2
WD: Magnet
SG: MG N
SP: Voltaic APe
BB: Driger V2

But, I recently broke the outer part of the WD. This blade was a good combo type. Does anyone have a suggestion of a replacement WD?
Wide Defense or 10-Wide.
Bey Brad Wrote:I'm not sure if it's legal to not use SP. Drager Metal Slicer's was the best suggestion.
Oh, I forgot to put them in! It should still be able to work as an endurance type though, with out without SPs. Drager Metal Slicer's is the best one though, this is just another option.

Also, why would it be illegal to not use SPs? I think you should be allowed to not use them if you wish.
Because you're leaving a parts slot empty that is meant to be filled ... just as you have to use an AR and WD, you have to use an SP if the BB is built for it. I'll check into it.
Bey Brad Wrote:Because you're leaving a parts slot empty that is meant to be filled ... just as you have to use an AR and WD, you have to use an SP if the BB is built for it. I'll check into it.
That's true, but SPs are not as important as having an AR and a WD imo. Still, it could go either way I guess.
Even though it's "not as important", it's a slot that is meant to be filled. I used to tell people not to use SPs if they didn't have any good ones as well, but I'm pretty sure I was corrected.
First of all, what are the good parts from these blades? The last question, what would be a good combos for attack, defense, and survival. Going to end up testing my own combinations in the end, but I just want to see other people's suggestions.

ADVANCE AVERAGER
SEA DRAKE
HOPPER ATTACK
ADVANCE GUARDIAN
THUNDER SERPENT
DARK EFFIGY

Hopper Attack has proved to be the carp out of these.
AR: Circle Upper (Dark Effigy MS/Death Gargoyle MS)
WD: CWD Defense Ring (Sea Drake/Sea Dragon)
RC: Metal Change Core (Dark Effigy/Death Gargoyle MS)

This will slaughter anything else you can build.
That's fortunate, since I'll be the only one using it anyway Tongue_out

But for everyone else blading with me, what would be the best combo(s) outside of your DEMS combo?
AR: Advance Balancer (Advance Averazer)
WD: CWD Free Survivor (Thunder Serpent/Thunder Dragon)
RC: Metal Semi-Flat Core (Advance Averazer)
I haven't tested Dark Effigy yet, but after I do, I'll be sure to try out those combos.

Thanks for the help!
Bey Brad Wrote:AR: Circle Upper (Dark Effigy MS/Death Gargoyle MS)

You weren't kidding. It decimated everything. In a three way battle, it knocked two blades out the stadium simultaneously, and it did that more than once.

I'm still having problems figuring out how to launch it into attack mode though.

Even more interesting was another battle where DEMS was uncustomized. It got hit by a blade that it slammed so hard that the other blade went ontop of the stadium edges, spinned back in (epically), and rammed DEMS, then got pocketed(still lost to DEMS even with the help of gravity).
Synesthesia Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:AR: Circle Upper (Dark Effigy MS/Death Gargoyle MS)

You weren't kidding. It decimated everything. In a three way battle, it knocked two blades out the stadium simultaneously, and it did that more than once.

I'm still having problems figuring out how to launch it into attack mode though.

Even more interesting was another battle where DEMS was uncustomized. It got hit by a blade that it slammed so hard that the other blade went ontop of the stadium edges, spinned back in (epically), and rammed DEMS, then got pocketed(still lost to DEMS even with the help of gravity).

To launch it in Survival mode, launch the Beyblade level with the angle of the stadium.

To launch it in Attack mode, launch the Beyblade not level with the angle of the stadium.

Practice and you'll get the hang of it. Also, as the tip wears down it will be easier to make it attack.
All combinations are good.
Kira Wrote:All combinations are good.

Uh, what?
All Beyblade combinations are good but I don't have any to go by.
Kira Wrote:All Beyblade combinations are good but I don't have any to go by.

it's pretty obvious you're just spamming to raise your post count

the new world cannot happen unless one posts seriously
Kira Wrote:All Beyblade combinations are good but I don't have any to go by.

Not true.

Rock Bison AR + Jumping base

Draciel MS AR + Aero Knight CWD + SR RC
Dranzer MS (Attack Ring) and Draciel MS (Base)
Kira Wrote:Dranzer MS (Attack Ring) and Draciel MS (Base)

Wooow.
Just.
Wow.
FYI kira I think you missed the point of my post