Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion

It looks like they are sticking to the slower “let it rip” from the burst saga based on the trailer. Based on what I saw I am loving everything that I see. I can’t wait for the dub to come out. Impressive that they dropped the trailer a month before the release
(Sep. 07, 2023  6:28 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: According to the official Beyblade Twitter/X account, Kamen X is the main protagonist.

Really? Wow.
(Sep. 07, 2023  2:05 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

OFFICIAL ANIME TRAILER !!!!!

Coming October 6th? Nice thought we'd have to wait til next year(in hindsight X coming out this early would explain why QS finished up so quickly).
the fact that its go shoot in different languages is funny to me
Speaking of Ex, it's odd that his birthday is 1/23 instead of 3/21 like Valt and Takao.
how the hell am I just caught up with gen 4 now!
confirmed : in Occident we Will get the same opening and ending from Japan !
(Sep. 07, 2023  5:28 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: confirmed : in Occident we Will get the same opening and ending from Japan !

Source? Or is it because of the Hasbro account.
(Sep. 07, 2023  6:12 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2023  5:28 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: confirmed : in Occident we Will get the same opening and ending from Japan !

Source? Or is it because of the Hasbro account.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2293887/full/
My 2 cents on the "protagonist" debate is that it's arguing worthless semantics. Just follow the story and identify the protagonist yourself.

Frankly it seems like X is going the route of narratively following the team of 3 rather than just 1 Blader anyway.
Lots of news, here's my review:

First of all, the VAs:
Ekusu is played by Soma Saito, who's played Chigiri from Blue Lock. The voice is a bit deeper than I expected, but it fits.
Bird is played by Shūichirō Umeda, who's only had relatively minor roles until now.
Multi is played by Ruriko Noguchi, who's also only done minor roles.
No complaints here. I'm glad they're giving smaller VAs the time of day instead of just doing big names.

Second, the Staff:
OLM is still animating Beyblade, as most of us guessed.
The character design is handled by Yoshihiro Nagamori, who did MFB's character design.
The Series Composition is done by Kazuho Hyodo, who's worked on plenty of mecha, such as Gundam AGE.
The Director and General Directors are Katsuhito Akiyama and Terada Soto, who've worked on plenty of Beyblade Burst.

As for the output of the Staff, most of it is pretty good, but kind of off. Like, a lot of the drawings are good, but it seems like the inbetweeners didn't show up to work. However, some of the drawings are a bit shoddy. I wonder if these 2 things are just because of the anime still being in the pre-production stage. They also had a lot less time to work on this given that we basically had 0 hiatus between generations.

Also, last but definitely not least, the music. One Ok Rock for the Opening is absolutely insane. I a bit weird they're using a song that came out a year ago, but it fits well enough. Also, we have actually Endings back. I can only hope it stays that way.
I will say I don't like that the directors of burst are returning as I feel they could ruin the story and honestly believe they should be fired
(Sep. 08, 2023  12:37 AM)Bey100 Wrote: I will say I don't like that the directors of  burst are returning as I feel they could ruin the story and honestly believe they should be fired

To be honest, my biggest concern right now is also the story. The way they adapted Burst left a lot to be desired. We can only hope that they've learned from experience and will take a different approach.
In some of the shots, Bird facial structure looks very similar to Valt. This artwork of the anime is a lot different than the manga which is kind of disappointing to me.
Don’t get me wrong I’m still excited just concerned
Thats harsh to say they should get fired ngl
If ONE OK ROCK uses the "English" version of Prove for the Japanese, does that mean it is possible for English Dub to be released under Takara Tomy and no Hasbro association and changing?
I remember an article mentioned TT wanted to go global with Beyblade X (which means no Hasbro).
(Sep. 08, 2023  3:24 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: If ONE OK ROCK uses the "English" version of Prove for the Japanese, does that mean it is possible for English Dub to be released under Takara Tomy and no Hasbro association and changing?
I remember an article mentioned TT wanted to go global with Beyblade X (which means no Hasbro).

If thats what is mentioned Id guess no hasbro
(Sep. 08, 2023  3:24 PM)VillainorHero78 Wrote: If ONE OK ROCK uses the "English" version of Prove for the Japanese, does that mean it is possible for English Dub to be released under Takara Tomy and no Hasbro association and changing?

Hasbro = toys. 

ADK Emotion = anime.

Hasbro probably won’t be making beys but they will most likely co-brand everything, so we’ll still get spin-off stuff and whatnot.
Apparently Hikaru Muno will be in charge in the anime and Kawamoto will concentrate on the manga

These are just my assumptions since Kawamoto is not credited in the anime
I wonder after that comment how good these beys are actually going to be
(Sep. 08, 2023  5:17 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I wonder after that comment how good these beys are actually going to be

They’re already out
(Sep. 08, 2023  5:17 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I wonder after that comment how good these beys are actually going to be
Bruh the beys have been out what are you talking about?
(Sep. 08, 2023  8:47 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
Bruh the beys have been out what are you talking about?

I phrased the comment wrong