[Unanswered]  Spin Steal Bey Recommendation

I wanna know a good spin stealing bey, im new anyway so yall's help mean alot.
PS: if u got the link to ur recommended bey feel free to post it with your reply
which beyblade system? Burst?
(May. 06, 2024  4:41 AM)Garishi Wrote: which beyblade system? Burst?

Any except metal fight ig
(May. 05, 2024  2:17 PM)Supdudeitsabi Wrote: I wanna know a good spin stealing bey, im new anyway so yall's help mean alot.
PS: if u got the link to ur recommended bey feel free to post it with your reply

Assuming Burst is acceptable here: Vanish Fafnir, Dynamite Belial, King Helios MR and Super Hyperion MR are some of the best.
Wow cool
But have you guys tried cyclone Belial over high extend +
It beet my vanish fafnir combo that had over barring
The important thing is to be spinning the opposite direction from your opponent. That usually means left spin, but again, depends on which direction your opponent is using.

For plastics/original gen, th!nk has some great combos over on his site. Just scroll down to “Zombies”

https://www.plasticsdb.com/competitive-combos-list

For Burst, head on over to the Burst Winning Combos list.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...andard-BST

Any of the World or Vanish combos are a good place to start for left spin

Any of the Wind or Dynamite-F combos are a good place to start for right spin
Hey try my combo
Because if you think about it what happens if a spin steeling bey goes up against a right spinning balance type that can change the height to make attack from above
(May. 07, 2024  5:01 PM)lightningdude Wrote: Hey try my combo
Because if you think about it what happens if a spin steeling bey goes up against a right spinning balance type that can change the height to make attack from above

Destabilization. Which really isn't all that useful because of equalization keeping the bey spinning. Your combo winning was also most definitely a fluke, with how poor Cyclone is at equalizing.

(May. 07, 2024  6:29 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(May. 07, 2024  5:01 PM)Tell me a good combo then if yo do i will like you if you dont mmmmmmm hmmmmmm Wrote: if you dont i will still like you because you taught me that my combo was bad 
Thanks dude

Destabilization. Which really isn't all that useful because of equalization keeping the bey spinning. Your combo winning was also most definitely a fluke, with how poor Cyclone is at equalizing.

(May. 07, 2024  6:29 PM)RalfBalfDestabilization. Which really isn\t all that useful because of equalization keeping the bey spinning. Your combo winning was also most definitely a fluke, with how poor Cyclone is at equalizing Wrote: Thanks for telling me 

can you tell me good combos i can please. Thanks

How about vanish Fafnir over bearing or word spriggan 1s over variable
Don’t know about spriggan combo if its good i just saw it on TikTok and it was good at spin stealing from right and left spin