Beyblade X Manga and Anime Discussion

The amount of generic beys in the anime that either hold a good amount of plot relevance or have an original design in the manga makes me question why they couldn't just delay the anime by a year so they could render the fake parts. Or at the very least not have the anime be a toy commercial in one aspect. Just makes it feel more lazy than it already does.
The translation for chapter 12 is out, and hopefully it clears up some misconceptions from people reading the raws with machine translators. Enjoy!
Do you think the animation will improve in a potential Season 2? I've heard that different teams work on the anime, so perhaps Season 2 could be assigned to a different team well before the first season ends, giving them more time to refine the animation. Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but the current animation really does a disservice to the manga's art style. It's one of the main reasons I haven't been able to enjoy this season as much as I'd hoped. While I understand that most Beyblade anime series haven't had the best animation, this season has been particularly disappointing.